Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

2017.gif

So me and @Gator Food made amends tonight.

Everybody should let bygones be bygones and be happy

agreed

everything was just one big misunderstanding

it was cool we could both be adults about the situation b/c at the end of the day, we are all here for each others entertainment and amusement and it shouldnt get to a point where you can't be civil with someone even if ya'll dont agree on everything

man, i was watching the news this morning like i always do to see what happened in the city while i was sleep and to check traffic and weather

i saw that some POS cac beat up his grandmother for refusing to give him her car keys. He even stood guard outside her door and made her lay down on a child's mattress.

Fortunately, he fell asleep and she was able to call for help. They found him hiding in a friends attic. The grandmother was saying she was just asking God to let her go...damn...i cant imagine how anybody could do their granny like that.

They said he has had substance abuse issues, but still man...

Lol them hood tests are hilarious but some are way too accurate
They same the same typical shit everybody like believing about themselves.

One of the dumbest people I know posted one saying everybody comes to them for advice... Then put that dumb ass 100
:smh:

agreed

everything was just one big misunderstanding

it was cool we could both be adults about the situation b/c at the end of the day, we are all here for each others entertainment and amusement and it shouldnt get to a point where you can't be civil with someone even if ya'll dont agree on everything
& @Chi-Town B

I'll be on again tonight for anyone else who needs to Recap, Release and Regroup.

RRR with Reesey - check your local listings for scheduling.

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back