Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly were you ready to disagree 100% on? Because as I see it the only subjective thing is the interracial relationships (whether we agree or disagree) everything was facts

I don't like the fact that black folks blame Pres. Obama for not doing more for our people, but let Congress escape blame. Especially when it was Congress who was rendering him from doing more.

He was on point with white people NOT doing anything to change the system because they're way too comfortable as it is.
The black Republican made me sick to my stomach. As smart as he sounds he really believes that white people

have systemically evened the playing field for black people. Where the fuck are you from?!!? Lil Wayne ass

nigga stuck in his bubble. How the fuck do you see black men and women systematically being murdered by

white law enforcement, and feel like white people have systemically done anything beneficial for us?

Muthaphukka

I don't like the fact that black folks blame Pres. Obama for not doing more for our people, but let Congress escape blame. Especially when it was Congress who was rendering him from doing more.
Fair point. Maybe he said Obama didn't do anything for the reasons that you lay out though. Did we really

expect Obama to effect change in 8 years the shit that has plagued us for 400 plus years though?

The black Republican made me sick to my stomach. As smart as he sounds he really believes that white people

have systemically evened the playing field for black people. Where the fuck are you from?!!? Lil Wayne ass

nigga stuck in his bubble. How the fuck do you see black men and women systematically being murdered by

white law enforcement, and feel like white people have systemically done anything beneficial for us?

Muthaphukka
That whole panel was on some tap dancing yes man shit smh. The repub dude had no bass in his voice whatsoever :cry1:

Fair point. Maybe he said Obama didn't do anything for the reasons that you lay out though. Did we really

expect Obama to effect change in 8 years the shit that has plagued us for 400 plus years though?

Well according to a lot of black folks...they did.

I boggles my mind how they and him, try I see no mention of Congress. I see no mention of the Black Caucus. I see no mention of the state and local Black leaders in the country.

How can you criticize him, when a lot of folks haven't even lifted a finger to help themselves. One man can't make that kinda change. And it pissed me off how they refuse to blame the true culprits...CONGRESS.

I usually ride wit Roland on majority of the stuff he says and do, but ehh...i dunno bout this one.

I mean this was a blatant 1 vs 3 set up for a gotcha moment.

That whole panel was on some tap dancing yes man shit smh. The repub dude had no bass in his voice whatsoever :cry1:
Well my man with the glasses largely agreed with Dr. Umar while the other cat and the lady just pissed me off.

She kept trying to throw in this weak ass point of how many millions of whites there are compared to blacks as

if to insinuate black men can't find a black woman. Sit yo ass DOWWWN

Here I agree entirely with Umar Johnson

Not a Umar fan and most of his rhetoric be on some bullshit but his explanation on relationship with Fredrick Douglas was on point and should shut the family up.

The Republican dude is an idiot who thinks good ol murica's system will work

The female who had a point never got it across

The old school player was the sensible of the ones there because he can see both sides and understand that all views on the panel will be needed to get thru the struggle

Not a Umar fan and most of his rhetoric be on some bullshit but his explanation on relationship with Fredrick Douglas was on point and should shut the family up.

The Republican dude is an idiot who thinks good ol murica's system will work

The female who had a point never got it across

The old school player was the sensible of the ones there because he can see both sides and understand that all views on the panel will be needed to get thru the struggle
Her dumb ass got her point across. Not enough black women. She needs 5 from the black hand side
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back