Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tryna book these tickets but the airline's customer service taking too long to reply to my questions, n the price stay climbing

Question: Do you want ya girl twerking all on you when y'all go to parties/clubs together?

Me personally she doesn't have to be around me like that the entire night. If we head out it has always been a group of us so that has never been a problem for me. Obviously couples are different and depending on how intimate a dance is it could be crossing the line but, that's why couples should already have the club talk so everyone knows the boundaries. I'm definitely not with my girl being at a club by herself hell nah we going together.

Not due to her necessarily but jackasses in the club that do too much. Last time my friends went out we almost had 2 fights cause of these drunk dudes.

Clubbing separately is ok because I'm not an active club nigga. Sometimes I'll just be with a chick or the homies and be gone for like 45 mins. That annoys folks but I ain't gonna let who I'm with get hurt.

Does anyone here have any experience with reflexology, pressure points or other non traditional forms of massage therapy?

What was it? How did it help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back