Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air it out, I'm all ears today
well first, I praised Fanny Neguesha. He body shamed her then said she looks like a white woman, when she from Rwanda.

Then there was Shaneice, who is blacker than he is. body shamed and reverse 1 drop ruled her.

then his ass got the nerve to post his suspect picks after slandering mine? nah. BNE will not.

Carribean parade. Are they the guys on stilts?

I remember theses faces!
Yes they are on stilts. But the picture I posted wasn't as scary as the ones back home. I used to beat pan and they used to be with us and I would mess up because I was so scared. I was like 5 or 6 at the time.

She going to send me an email asking me do I want a straight flight or flight with a 3hr layover in Texas or a 2hr layover in Chicago. WTF kinda dumbass question is that. Lol gimme first class with no stops

19955594_555959901460814_41272647144701952_n.jpg

well first, I praised Fanny Neguesha. He body shamed her then said she looks like a white woman, when she from Rwanda.

Then there was Shaneice, who is blacker than he is. body shamed and reverse 1 drop ruled her.

then his ass got the nerve to post his suspect picks after slandering mine? nah. BNE will not.
tumblr_n6bluhbRz41qb83juo1_500.gif

I can see why you're upset, that was hypocritical on goldie's part but two wrongs don't make a right trini. You should've kept it a buck and let the man have his thread in peace.

Just got called about job here in Charlotte. Great position 10min from my house with traffic BUT the job in Nebraska is a game changer.

I interview @5:30 today for the Charlotte job and fly to Nebraska next week. God working amen @ a mod give everyone posting today $1000 out of my account

@TheMasterKey

You heard the man.

tumblr_n6bluhbRz41qb83juo1_500.gif

I can see why you're upset, that was hypocritical on goldie's part but two wrongs don't make a right trini. You should've kept it a buck and let the man have his thread in peace.
tru. I like a beautiful classy chick, while he thinks Blac Chyna pre-surgery is an 8.5. it is what it is.

his wack taste n the dumpling he prolly got on his arm is punishment enough. I'll leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back