Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got called about job here in Charlotte. Great position 10min from my house with traffic BUT the job in Nebraska is a game changer.

I interview @5:30 today for the Charlotte job and fly to Nebraska next week. God working amen @ a mod give everyone posting today $1000 out of my account

Just got called about job here in Charlotte. Great position 10min from my house with traffic BUT the job in Nebraska is a game changer.

I interview @5:30 today for the Charlotte job and fly to Nebraska next week. God working amen @ a mod give everyone posting today $1000 out of my account
miketomlinclapspoints.gif

Congrats old man

U ask that cac he'd prolly site the celtics or some other early culture vultures even tho we know its african.
Shenanigans brotha lol longstory short AP for the first time has been blocked. It is what it is.
U a bastion of information
Iaint asking u shit else

That ap negro was always a simp but tried to play like he was to good to be addressed as such.

Glad he got caught

The greatest joy is to give what you can to help those who don't have. My God is a gracious God and I'm very blessed with what I have and what I don't have. Amen

Now you sound like we broke... I don't want his money now... wait how much he got in his bank

get me a job at either place

Reactions: GNS
The greatest joy is to give what you can to help those who don't have. My God is a gracious God and I'm very blessed with what I have and what I don't have. Amen
I hope you find a thick yella at least out there in that cornfield, I send you my best wishes

-Josh

U ask that cac he'd prolly site the celtics or some other early culture vultures even tho we know its african.

U a bastion of information
Iaint asking u shit else

That ap negro was always a simp but tried to play like he was to good to be addressed as such.

Glad he got caught

@ me next time

but you sound hurt too

if EVERYTHING i do is considered simping, then you need to go outside and talk to some women irl and stop seeking attention and acceptance from me

good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back