Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just caught up on this whole Sims shit.

I mean what is the difference between this and photoshopping someone without his or her permission?

For the video game players in here, when creating a custom player for a sports, fighting, and etcetera game, have you ever created a character inspired by a real person?

I don't play video games, so this really doesn't apply to me.

I know some of you niggas are just fucking around, but other niggas need to relax and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Even though I butted heads with this person more than once, that is why I respect @Allergens because he posts whatever the fuck he wants. No one is stopping his fun.

Kandy, look at it as a compliment. Although you shot this man down once or twice, you was on this man's mind away from the board.

Okay, I just caught up on this whole Sims shit.

I mean what is the difference between this and photoshopping someone without his or her permission?

For the video game players in here, when creating a custom player for a sports, fighting, and etcetera game, have you ever created a character inspired by a real person?

I don't play video games, so this really doesn't apply to me.

I know some of you niggas are just fucking around, but other niggas need to relax and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Even though I butted heads with this person more than once, that is why I respect @Allergens because he posts whatever the fuck he wants. No one is stopping his fun.

Kandy, look at it as a compliment. Even though you shot this man down once or twice, you was on this man's mind away from the board.
Nah I'm good. He can post whatever he want. I don't care. I won't see it.

damn, done finally made somebody ignore list

cole world

Damn
5f831144709e6841db51854143a2b1c7_zpsjyu6cfjp.png

Hey yo
Someone fill me in on wtf is going on
I only read the last 2 pages
I also saw that ohmars said he got his name changed, I just left that, i aint with it

@Ironman gi mi ah recap my yute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back