Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
19984388_196384517558820_828869997399900160_n.jpg
full_zpsmbsu3h7n.gif

Y'all remember that time AP went full weirdo and made a sims Kandy that God knows what he makes do. Then he back pedaled and made some shit up like he was making all the ABW members (still creepy)....
Good times

So I brought the little 3 to work with me while @DS_ heads to his job orientation and all these Vanilla folks won't stop bothering me now.

Smh... Who'da thunk little chocolate babies would make such a ruckus for just being "them".

Y'all remember that time AP went full weirdo and made a sims Kandy that God knows what he makes do. Then he back pedaled and made some shit up like he was making all the ABW members (still creepy)....
Good times

you sound hurt

they dont have dreads in the game brah...sorry...you cant be in the house

I just think his creepy ass need to refrain from mentioning my name in ANY conversation. Regardless, of how he feels. I felt the shit was creepy as fuck and the whole scenario would've been different if their was a backstory. Fuck my feelings tho, which is cool too.

Just don't say shit else to me because you can't even be an adult about the shit. What's creepy to me may not be creepy to you. However, the difference between you and I is, I'd apologize even if I thought I wasn't wrong because of the other person's feelings. Especially if your intentions were different but received negatively. So fuck you and be blessed this Monday.

And that's all I have to say about and to his ass.

Amen.

I just think his creepy ass need to refrain from mentioning my name in ANY conversation. Regardless, of how he feels. I felt the shit was creepy as fuck and the whole scenario would've been different if their was a backstory. Fuck my feelings tho, which is cool too.

Just don't say shit else to me because you can't even be an adult about the shit. What's creepy to me may not be creepy to you. However, the difference between you and I is, I'd apologize even if I thought I wasn't wrong because of the other person's feelings. Especially if your intentions were different but received negatively. So fuck you and be blessed this Monday.

And that's all I have to say about and to his ass.

Amen.

since this appears to be our last interaction

i'll say that i seriously thought you were joking about being creeped out frfr. But, I'll apologize as it was never my intention to alienate you or make you feel creeped out. Contrary to what many believe, I have not problems admitting when im wrong or when i could've done something better. I just honestly didnt think it would get perceived the way that it di, but, to your point, you were offended, and that's all that matters, so again, I apologize for offending you. I have no ill will towards you and dont wish any malice your way.

i hope you have a good day, week, month, year, rest of your life

peace and blessings to you Kandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back