Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think his creepy ass need to refrain from mentioning my name in ANY conversation. Regardless, of how he feels. I felt the shit was creepy as fuck and the whole scenario would've been different if their was a backstory. Fuck my feelings tho, which is cool too.

Just don't say shit else to me because you can't even be an adult about the shit. What's creepy to me may not be creepy to you. However, the difference between you and I is, I'd apologize even if I thought I wasn't wrong because of the other person's feelings. Especially if your intentions were different but received negatively. So fuck you and be blessed this Monday.

And that's all I have to say about and to his ass.

Amen.
Say the word and he'll be gator food by Wednesday......

It was just a bad joke gone wrong, AP aint a creep type nigga lol But that was very dizz like

it is what it is

I wanted to add that i was so caught up in everyone else making it more awkward than it really was, and trying to put out those fires as i think they made it worse than what it was, that I did overlook that her feelings were genuine.

and for that im sorry as well

Say the word and he'll be gator food by Wednesday......

see?? this what im talking about...she legit expressing her feelings and you keep trying to play this up when i think its best we just move on from the situation

Y'all remember that time I called the lovely Race Jones a bitch in jest, then apologized immediately when I recognized she was offended. But I still got my name changed to Bitch for a week then to StillABitch for another week.....

Good times

I just think his creepy ass need to refrain from mentioning my name in ANY conversation. Regardless, of how he feels. I felt the shit was creepy as fuck and the whole scenario would've been different if their was a backstory. Fuck my feelings tho, which is cool too.

Just don't say shit else to me because you can't even be an adult about the shit. What's creepy to me may not be creepy to you. However, the difference between you and I is, I'd apologize even if I thought I wasn't wrong because of the other person's feelings. Especially if your intentions were different but received negatively. So fuck you and be blessed this Monday.

And that's all I have to say about and to his ass.

Amen.

I understand Kandy and I'm sorry if I gaslighted you.

wasn't my intentions

Y'all remember that time I called the lovely Race Jones a bitch in jest, then apologized immediately when I recognized she was offended. But I still got my name changed to Bitch for a week then to StillABitch for another week.....

Good times

IMG_0698.PNG

Say the word and I'll nuke his house

Siver-Centurion-armor_zpsbesjo9re.gif

Kandy and I appreciate the apologies. She knows that your hearts were in the right place

I for one am glad AP was able to grow and become a better poster. One small misstep won't stop AP climb. See, there's good in all of us and sometimes we all stumble and we'll AP, I think 1k into Kandy account to show her you truly atone for your actions.

Words are one thing, actions are another.....

so i can apologize...be sincere in my apology, yet, it doesn't get received as such?

hmmm

Kandy and I appreciate the apologies. She knows that your hearts were in the right place

I for one am glad AP was able to grow and become a better poster. One small misstep won't stop AP climb. See, there's good in all of us and sometimes we all stumble and we'll AP, I think 1k into Kandy account to show her you truly atone for your actions.

Words are one thing, actions are another.....

at this point, from her reaction, i guess i may as well be dead to her

its cool i guess...

one thread, im the guy who never admits when hes wrong

the next thread, i admit where i was wrong, and it still dont mean nothing

but again, i didnt mean for it to spiral the way that it did...

saul goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back