Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
not nearly as many ppl as this sims character debacle
I can tell you hand over heart Ms. Jones that I don't believe a word Allergens post. Never have. He'll lie about anything if the lie suits his needs

AP however has shown himself to be pretty upstanding tho. Why wait until he gone off Lime-A-Rita to post about Sims? Why Kandy? Why was it so descriptive? Why didn't he choose you or BNE? Cause he a deviant that's why. And he has no respect for black love blossoming

AP21 doesn't care about black ppl

I can tell you hand over heart Ms. Jones that I don't believe a word Allergens post. Never have. He'll lie about anything if the lie suits his needs

AP however has shown himself to be pretty upstanding tho. Why wait until he gone off Lime-A-Rita to post about Sims? Why Kandy? Why was it so descriptive? Why didn't he choose you or BNE? Cause he a deviant that's why. And he has no respect for black love blossoming

i wasnt even drinking last night tho :(

looking back on it. maybe i should've

Ie_VJi.gif

ass nigga

2017-07-10-06-29-34.gif

Ie_VJi.gif

ass nigga
My affection for Kandy is well known and well placed. Without the need of Macaroni dolls and Sim character's sir

You won't shame me from protecting a black woman in need sir

You better than this. Well you used to be at least

how often do you imagine men sweating?

hqdefault.jpg

This deflection is futile.

Explain this sir?

Idk why people assume you can't get nice drinking a daquiri

I ain't trying to throw up or not have any recollection of the previous day

A nigga just chilling right now

I got extra shots in my drank. A nigga on that level and hair is on the chest. Not that taco meat shit either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back