Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
bored...bout to go to sleep

Name: Kandy
Aspiration: Soul Mate: wants to find and live a rewarding life with "The One"!
Personality Traits:
Romantic: These Sims tend to be Flirty and may become Sad if they don't have any Romantic social interactions for a period of time.
Cheerful: These Sims tend to be Happier than other Sims.
Mean: These Sims become Happy when being Mean or Mischievous to other Sims and become Confident after winning a fight.
View attachment 9519

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...you need Jesus in your life mayne.

I had this long ass post typed up but deleted it. All I'ma say is I regret nothing

It was a joke. Nothing more or less. If you can't decipher that, then you sir or madam are the problem.

Lighten tf up. Jesus crust. I swear y'all just like to make shit more than what it is.

I had this long ass post typed up but deleted it. All I'ma say is I regret nothing

It was a joke. Nothing more or less. If you can't decipher that, then you sir or madam are the problem.

Lighten tf up. Jesus crust. I swear y'all just like to make shit more than what it is.
has Sims Kandy started a family yet?

650170.gif

What's the deal about her having your baby, was that a joke to.

bored...bout to go to sleep

Name: Kandy
Aspiration: Soul Mate: wants to find and live a rewarding life with "The One"!
Personality Traits:
Romantic: These Sims tend to be Flirty and may become Sad if they don't have any Romantic social interactions for a period of time.
Cheerful: These Sims tend to be Happier than other Sims.
Mean: These Sims become Happy when being Mean or Mischievous to other Sims and become Confident after winning a fight.
View attachment 9519
3pX71S7.jpg

Say my nigga what the fuck is this shit??

We don't appreciate this type of imagination round here. Not at all

2qcqixd.jpg

Wasn't no damn jk. You got my girl blood pressure up with ya Shirley Temple induced creepiness

First Bully, now you. I see I'm a have to shoot a nigga before Summer 17 is up

has Sims Kandy started a family yet?

I scrapped the idea Trini.

Was gonna do an ABW Sims house for 'fun' but it's apparent that joking around here gets perceived as being creepy.

@King Du, I was gonna add you and lady Du, but I don't want it to come off like I was simping y'all or being creepy.

What's the deal about her having your baby, was that a joke to.

I vaguely remember this but iirc, I think she made a comment about baby fever, and I made a joke, but let's say I was serious if it helps whatever narrative she trying to push.

I didn't think it was creepy at all @AP21
even tho it wasn't me and I don't wish to be dismissive of Kandys thoughts/opinions, I do believe ppl blew that way out of proportion.

I scrapped the idea Trini.

Was gonna do an ABW Sims house for 'fun' but it's apparent that joking around here gets perceived as being creepy.

@King Du, I was gonna add you and lady Du, but I don't want it to come off like I was simping y'all or being creepy.

The way you just posted it was creepy without any background to why you posted it. If you explained what you was doing nobody would have though nothing of it. The baby info just took it to another level and had you looking worse than what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back