Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bruh you should've just showed yourself as a character. I can see why somebody would be creeped out

if you've ever played the sims or even heard about it off hand, i strongly disagree

i didnt post a blow up doll of her laying next to me in my bed or one of those Android dolls like those asian dudes be having

what if i had drawn her as a cartoon? would it be the same reaction? Again, faux outrage.

The way you just posted it was creepy without any background to why you posted it. If you explained what you was doing nobody would have though nothing of it. The baby info just took it to another level and had you looking worse than what it was.

tbh, i made an assumption most people here were familiar with the sims, so no background, at least imo, was needed.

but you do raise a valid point...point taken

AP is a sexual predator

19-sexual-predator-humor.jpg

if you've ever played the sims or even heard about it off hand, i strongly disagree

i didnt post a blow up doll of her laying next to me in my bed or one of those Android dolls like those asian dudes be having

what if i had drawn her as a cartoon? would it be the same reaction? Again, faux outrage.
Smh this shit getting worse

Why mention a sex doll??

Fuck that AP lol

POST WHAT YOU WANT TO POST.

yeah you could have added context but who cares? lol it's a fucking sims character for crying out loud.

(Still don't want to dismiss Kandys feelings tho)

Smh this shit getting worse

Why mention a sex doll??

b/c THATS fucking creepy

not a sim, but i digress

I hope you had a good weekend as well sir

Were you able to ride the rollercoaster w/o an adult present?

Fuck that AP lol

yeah you could have added context but who cares? lol it's a fucking sims character for crying out loud.

Completely dismisses kandy's feelings

but says she doesn't want to

Fuck that AP lol

thank you race for your thoughts

It is my hope that you get all the good things in life to happen to you ten fold.

Fuck that AP lol

I care. If Kandy don't feel safe on these e-streets then I failed my job, and I take my job VERY seriously.

AP should be getting some points and a stern email from BNE for his unwarranted advances and wild imagination

If I don't keep Kandy safe, who will

I do vaguely recall Allergens talking candidly about him getting turned on by a young girl at the pool and many of you niggas didn't flinch

AP post a fucking sims character and now y'all are women's rights leaders?

Foh

I do vaguely recall Allergens talking candidly about him getting turned on by a young girl at the pool and many of you niggas didn't flinch

AP post a fucking sims character and now y'all are women's rights leaders?

Foh

Sistah Race, dont you see? its the plot of the white man to divide and conquer by taking innocent gestures and making them perverse to the notion that it causes discourse and makes our queens feel like they are not appreciated by their kings.

upload_2017-7-10_7-20-43.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back