Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's the same way i dress, except my sweatpants are my size.

200.gif

Lol I just threw that in there to make it funny, it's strange/funny how well it fits:

Think of why North Korea is acting up showing off nukes right now, all of the major dictators Gaddafi, Saddam, and Mubarak of the past 10-15 years that got offed by u.s. backed forces. They saw all of those dudes die and think they're next. The u.s. values stability you could be doing horrible things in your country but if you keep things quiet and stable no one in power gives af. Gaddafi enem weren't keeping things stable in their regions so the u.s. keeps warning them to chill or they setup blockades to stop certain supplies from getting into their countries and if that doesn't work........well we know what happens.

That all comes back to the "are you willing to die for the pussy" similarity in these cases it's "Are you willing to die for all of this chest bumping/pride/oil/resources etc."

Don't get me wrong, the analogy worked. But the shit was so random, so outta left field that it threw me off for a sec lol

I like the hobo look but you cant go full hobo tho

...likeEEEEE I at least gotta want to ride your face

Cole makes me want to give him my spare change even tho he doesnt need it

We could've had a young athletic pg ready to play but Phil doesn't really rock with black americans:cry:Hopefully Frank shows us something

I like the hobo look but you cant go full hobo tho

...likeEEEEE I at least gotta want to ride your face

Cole makes me want to give him my spare change even tho he doesnt need it
Lmaoo. This reminded me of Tropic Thunder when Robert D told Ben Stiller never go full retard.

I'll ride his face and drench that whole mf beard, ANYTIME.

I don't give a damn about the clothes, they are coming off anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back