Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake>>Kendrick?

1341436217768.gif
Drake nicer than kendrick.."Damn" was aight and only really had 3 repeatable songs...the rest I just got sick of his voice

Reactions: GNS
I feel like the more deadly ways we figure out to kill each other, the likelyhood of us starting more large scale wars decreases because of that threat.

Its kinda like that vid where ol boy walks in on his old lady getting her back blown out and he ask dude if he's ready to die for the pussy. But replace pussy with oil or something else.

Lol the fuck kinda analogies your ass be thinking of lmao

Lol the fuck kinda analogies your ass be thinking of lmao
Lol I just threw that in there to make it funny, it's strange/funny how well it fits:

Think of why North Korea is acting up showing off nukes right now, all of the major dictators Gaddafi, Saddam, and Mubarak of the past 10-15 years that got offed by u.s. backed forces. They saw all of those dudes die and think they're next. The u.s. values stability you could be doing horrible things in your country but if you keep things quiet and stable no one in power gives af. Gaddafi enem weren't keeping things stable in their regions so the u.s. keeps warning them to chill or they setup blockades to stop certain supplies from getting into their countries and if that doesn't work........well we know what happens.

That all comes back to the "are you willing to die for the pussy" similarity in these cases it's "Are you willing to die for all of this chest bumping/pride/oil/resources etc."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back