Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 you're one of those types that think nobody should say the N word ain't you
I just think it's hypocritical

I hate the whole "that's our word"

I'm guilty though. I say it when I'm trying to get to a place of using other words as terms of endearment

But y'all got me hot about the Tarantino stuff because I feel like that's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things

Good for yo...wait...why did ole girl send an OLD pussy pic??

This hefa got a file of pussy pics she has on deck just in case??

She sent me a pic of her when she was slimmer. Then that bitch in Plano. Fuck that. I opened that shit and I was at the movies too. Talk abouut close call

I loved ice cube explanation.

It's our word. Nobody claims perfection. Just let us use it as we please and let the shit go....

But white folk are obsessively interested in anything you tell them they can't have....

That's my drunken take

You ever look at your girl and think.... Damn I'm a make a baby tonight. I gotta stop cheating.
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

I loved ice cube explanation.

It's our word. Nobody claims perfection. Just let us use it as we please and let the shit go....

But white folk are obsessively interested in anything you tell them they can't have....

That's my drunken take
White people turn back into children when they're told no they can't do something. The N word is definitely one trigger of that as well as anything else that has to do with others cultures and customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back