Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I have a problem with white people saying any form of the n word. And no, I don't have a problem with Black people saying it at all.

And especially the fact that this white boy writes it in his movies more than all of the Black films combined.

He writes/ says it mote than we do. You don't have a problem with that?
You are grossly over exaggerating

I just don't see how "excessive" use of the n word, outshines a dude who consistently features unique leading black characters.

For better or worse Jewish people run Hollywood. Do you think they would give a fuck about context if he said kike in every film? What if the leading character was jewish do you think that would matter, or would his shit get shut down immediately?

Bro they're calling Jay a anti semite right now for that "credit" line he said in The story of OJ. Nigga he was giving them props! They didn't give a fuck about context, all they heard was a non jewish person say the word jewish and it's a problem.

And do you not think QT's use of the word is excessive?

Last edited:
I say nigga out loud.....maybe 2x a day. Def once.

Online? Once a post cause niggas need to know what I'm talking about

The reach is strong lol

For shits and giggles, how many times, without googling, don't cheat, but how many times you think the word nigga was said in the movie Jackie Brown? Hateful 8 or Django?

Keep in mind, most of his films exceed 2 hrs

For better or worse Jewish people run Hollywood. Do you think they would give a fuck about context if he said kike in every film? What if the leading character was jewish do you think that would matter, or would his sit get shut down immediately?

Bro they're calling Jay a anti semite right now for that "credit" line he said in The story of OJ. Nigga he was giving them props! They didn't give a fuck about context, all they heard was a non jewish person say the word jewish and it's a problem.

And do you not think QT's use of the word is excessive?
Considering mel gibson is back in major movies I think that renders your whole first argument moot.

And they aren't calling him an anti-semite stop with the exaggerating they said: "The spokesperson continued in the statement to say that the organization does not believe JAY-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, actually intended to promote Anti-Semitic views with the polarizing lyrics, but the league denounced that portion of the song nonetheless."

They don't care about context because they believe his line may fuel more conspiracies about jewish people which already run rampant. Was jay over exaggerating with that line, yes obviously, but it's not anti semitic and as I quoted the anti-defamation folks didn't say he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back