Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

why am I not surprised that this shit started in Amsterdam?

You do realize tarantino movies are supposed to heavily vulgar and overly violent right? This is the same dude that rewrote history by having a slave snatch his and his wifes freedom from slavers and had hitler and every other major nazi blownup in a theater. He's shown a man and woman raped, then moments later get their revenge against their rapist.

Ask yourself this, why would a dude who apparently doesn't like black people and uses the n word cause he can, even hire black folks in the first place, in leading roles non the less?

Because he white. White owners don't like athletes and give them millions so they can make billions.

I think it's both...

He's obsessed with the word....

But it does make the enhance the vulgar tone that he's known for.

I actually like it cuz I always felt that all white people are obsessed with it and he just telling the truth

It's amazing what y'all give attention to lol

I think the use of the n word helps drive the narrative/establishes and develops characters/plots. To me, it's not just some montage or compilation with white people saying nigger,nigger, nigger, nigger, etc.

I mean, have y'all seen American history x?

Edward Norton plays a Nazi/ Arian brotherhood member for crying out loud. Why is that different or is it to y'all?

It's different because that was the only role he played like that. With QT it's almost every one of his films. If Edward Norton said the n word in every character he chooses to play would you be cool with that?

What is it? That it shouldn't be a big deal because nigger fits everytime it used in his movies.
And why have them as the main triumphant character in his films either then? Django, pulp fiction, foxy brown, hateful 8 all feature a black character who triumphs in some way through the film. And there's no one type of black character in his movies literally the only thing you could use to connect them is that they're black, one worked at an airport, the other was a hitman, another was a bounty hunter and former general in the civil war, and another was a slave. That's a very diverse group of people imo, it's not like he made them all drug dealers or some negative stereotype, he made them people not caricatures, in a highly violent exaggerated version of our very own world, which is something a lot of us aren't even viewed as.

Please read

So we're getting to the Crux of the issue. You just don't like when white people say it but it's ok for blacks to say it right?

Ok, what about the wire? Written, created and directed by a white person.

Yes. I have a problem with white people saying any form of the n word. And no, I don't have a problem with Black people saying it at all.

And especially the fact that this white boy writes it in his movies more than all of the Black films combined.

He writes/ says it mote than we do. You don't have a problem with that?

Yo I don't kno kno if I should feel pissed off. This chick sent me a old pic of her pussy. And demanded me to come get her.
I'm not bout to drive no hr for no pussy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back