Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize tarantino movies are supposed to heavily vulgar and overly violent right? This is the same dude that rewrote history by having a slave snatch his and his wifes freedom from slavers and had hitler and every other major nazi blownup in a theater. He's shown a man and woman raped, then moments later get their revenge against their rapist.

Ask yourself this, why would a dude who apparently doesn't like black people and uses the n word cause he can even hire black folks in the first place, in leading roles non the less?

I get all the blood and gore but that white boy never uses the word "kike" or "faggot" or any other derogatory words the way he uses nigga/nigger in his films. His shit would get shut the fuck down if he did and you know it.

I didn't say he didn't like Black folks either. I'm sure he'd have a beer with a nigga and fuck all kinds of our Sisters without a second thought. Regardless this white boy thinks he got a pass or some shit.

Any of my white associates would get the dog shit beat out of them if they thought they could say that shit around me, especially as many times as he says/writes it.

Reactions: GNS
It's a slave movie, what you expect the slave owners to say " hey buddy, can u come over here real quick so i can whip u"

shaq-face.jpg

I get all the blood and gore but that white boy never uses the word "kike" or "faggot" or any other derogatory words the way he uses nigga/nigger in his films. His shit would get shut the fuck down if he did and you know it.

I didn't say he didn't like Black folks either. I'm sure he'd have a beer with a nigga and fuck all kinds of our Sisters without a second thought. Regardless this white boy thinks he got a pass or some shit.

Any of my white associates would get the dog shit beat out of them if they thought they could say that shit around me, especially as many times as he says/writes it.
And how is him using kike or fag any different from using the n word? All are offensive, one's just more offensive to you because you're black and that's understandable. But don't make it seem like he's just trying to wear out an imaginary hood pass.

Ask yourself this:

Would you punch those same white co-workers if they said fag, kike, spic etc in a convo or would you let it pass?

And how is him using kike or fag any different from using the n word? All are offensive, one's just more offensive to you because you're black and that's understandable. But don't make it seem like he's just trying to wear out an imaginary hood pass.

Ask yourself this:

Would you punch those same white co-workers if they said fag, kike, spic etc in a convo or would you let it pass?

Bro if QT said kike or faggot in every film like he uses the word nigga/nigger in every film he would no longer be a filmmaker in Hollywood, guaranteed. The point is he uses the n word excessively in just about all of his films.

And to answer your question no I would not be offended if I heard a coworker or an associate say it because those insults wouldn't be directed at me, but please believe if they said it everyday around me I would most definitely pull him to the side and holler at him about himself real quick.

Reactions: GNS
Bro if QT said kike or faggot in every film like he uses the word nigga/nigger in every film he would no longer be a filmmaker in Hollywood, guaranteed. The point is he uses the n word excessively in just about all of his films.
But that's where I got you, latinos and openly gay characters are rarely if ever featured in his films, but black people and jews are. You think a black man involved in the highly racialized criminal underground isn't gonna hear the n word (jewels and marcellus)? You think a slave isn't gonna hear the n word (django)? The same with the jewish characters in inglorious bastards. Like I said before his movies are known for being highly exaggerated versions of our world, hence the dramatic changing of real world events. If you don't like it fine but at least try to understand the films before you shit on dude.

Speaking of Sam Jackson, I was just watching The Hateful 8/Quentin Tarantino flick, and even though it's a cool movie I've come to the conclusion that Tarantino needs to catch these hands frfr.

This fool has written "nigga" and "nigger" in like ALL of his films. Dude has written those words more times in his little 8 movies than all Black actors/actresses/filmmakers have said in their films collectively.

As Black people we don't write/say nigga/nigger particularly in films as much as this fool does.

Ol boy need his ass whopped asap.
Have you seen menace to society? C'mon brah

This is a reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back