Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ever see an ads so fat you do a triple take and damn near break ya neck?

I've made it a point to no longer consciously lust over women that aren't my wife.

And you wanna know the craziest part about that? I think that the energy I give off now because of that attracts women even more smh.

This world is crazy FR.

I've made it a point to no longer consciously lust over women that aren't my wife.

And you wanna know the craziest part about that? I think that the energy I give off now because of that attracts women even more smh.

This world is crazy FR.

Lol nigga used to say that in high school like why she feeling me after I got a gf? Women be savage boy.

This world is crazy FR.
If I wasn't walking my dog I could go in to detail why this is happening but oh well. I won't care later today so go luck on not looking at the fairer sex

Lol, folks in here changing their ways/personalities with hope it will get them more honey pot. Lol

"Only lust after my wife" = only look at and smell ONE flower out of millions in this vast sea of meadows.

What a waste. Smh

Boy you better look at some a$$, take in the beauty of the booty and all will be right with the world. Lol

Lol, folks in here changing their ways/personalities with hope it will get them more honey pot. Lol

"Only lust after my wife" = only look at and smell ONE flower out of millions in this vast sea of meadows.

What a waste. Smh

Boy you better look at some a$$, take in the beauty of the booty and all will be right with the world. Lol
sis let that man be righteous! lmao

What a waste. Smh

Lol...

I don't look at what im doing as missing out tho.

I think I've smelled enough flowers to know my favorite.

I'm good.

u can appreciate beauty without lusting after it but avoiding it altogether is admirable

You can. I'm not saying I'm walking around with blinders on lol. But I'm not purposely gonna be looking at a woman's body at this point in my life. Kind of like how you can acknowledge a family member is physically attractive or had a nice body but you aint gonna be gawking.

I'm more impressed with someone's "inner" beauty st this point in my life. I love my wife tho. I'm blessed to have found her for real.

You can. I'm not saying I'm walking around with blinders on lol. But I'm not purposely gonna be looking at a woman's body at this point in my life. Kind of like how you can acknowledge a family member is physically attractive or had a nice body but you aint gonna be gawking.

I'm more impressed with someone's "inner" beauty st this point in my life. I love my wife tho. I'm blessed to have found her for real.
I agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back