Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Military life is just as wild as civilian life haha.

It is what you make it.

I wasn't a crazy one, other than getting in trouble for shooting at a camel spider when we were on light and sound alert, getting lost in a sand storm and getting hit with rocks by bad a$$ little kids, I didn't do much overseas or in the states. lol

Are camel spiders really really big? is it true they can burrow under the ground and chase you from underground? Is it also true that they scream?

Are camel spiders really really big? is it true they can burrow under the ground and chase you from underground? Is it also true that they scream?

I liking them to these F*ckers without the tail, but they are not this big and they don't scream like them either. LOL

I am just terrified and them thangs were huge... so yeah... you get a bullet CUZZ!

Alien SPider
upload_2017-7-6_11-45-6.jpeg

Camel SPider - one type
Camel-spider-Size.jpg

scare tactics...

the sheer number of functional addicts is mind staggering........TRUST ME

but i wanna try shrooms one day.....

if me and the wife ever go on a trip to somewhere like vegas or the islands or something something, i think we should pop a E pill together
This is the situation I wanna be in but now I'm afraid.

You can vape weed?

The second someone says yes, I'm heading to Amazon.com

There are different attachments people can get for vape pens. A majority of the attachments are primarily for extracts/oils like dabs. There are a number of attachments that vape dry herb though, just have to make sure the pen/attachment is for dry herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back