Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are different attachments people can get for vape pens. A majority of the attachments are primarily for extracts/oils like dabs. There are a number of attachments that vape dry herb though, just have to make sure the pen/attachment is for dry herb.

Oils are the bestest. :-)

no mess
no smell
no spills
no stank breath

NO Problem....

giphy.gif

Yo how much them joints run? And where can I find em?

Cuz I be using the ones from 7-11 and it's time to upgrade.

You might have to google "vape shop" and the nearest ones should pop up in the search engine.

Most vapes (including all parts and liquids) should run you about $100 or so.

i think the hardest part will be getting the dabs or whatever......

the parts are prolly at any vape shop

I liking them to these F*ckers without the tail, but they are not this big and they don't scream like them either. LOL

I am just terrified and them thangs were huge... so yeah... you get a bullet CUZZ!

Alien SPider
View attachment 9353

Camel SPider - one type
Camel-spider-Size.jpg
Fun fact............ they're not really spiders they're actually tailess scorpion's. Some can get up to foot long. They hiss and can run fast

my birthday is august first.....

if anyone wants to buy me a weed burning vape for my bday...

i'll be greatly obliged...i'm fairly certain i can find a hook up on the dabs or thc wax or oil, or what the fuck ever...
i'll just ask around at the bar....

PM me for mailing info.....

my birthday is august first.....

if anyone wants to buy me a weed burning vape for my bday...

i'll be greatly obliged...i'm fairly certain i can find a hook up on the dabs or thc wax or oil, or what the fuck ever...
i'll just ask around at the bar....

PM me for mailing info.....
That's my daddy bday.

I liking them to these F*ckers without the tail, but they are not this big and they don't scream like them either. LOL

I am just terrified and them thangs were huge... so yeah... you get a bullet CUZZ!

Alien SPider
View attachment 9353

Camel SPider - one type
Camel-spider-Size.jpg

Shhiiiiieeeettt...you let me find one of those crawling on me at home. I'm blowing that muthafucca up and everything in a 10 mile radius like...
tumblr_m5q7juq3881rwnp75o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back