Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of y'all have tried drugs besides weed?

X
Coke
Crack
Meth
PCP
Sherm/Wet/Dip
Lean
Etc

I am not the Feds and honesty is the best policy. I just wanna know how it felt.

The drugs i havent done and do not plan on doing are PCP, Crack, and Meth.

Ive done everything else. Ive done drugs other people havent even heard of like 2CE, 2CI, Nbome, and DMT. I am not proud of some of my choices, but I only smoke weed and take the occasional anxiety med these days.

Ive done everything else. Ive done drugs other people havent even heard of like 2CE, 2CI, Nbome, and DMT. I am not proud of some of my choices, but I only smoke weed and take the occasional anxiety med these days.
What's DMT like, I wanna try that, acid, and shrooms.

I agree w/ you 100%.

I can count on 1 hand how many times I smoked and I never been drunk either, buzzed, but not drunk. I don't want to have somebody else full in the blanks for me cuz I was f'ed up the night before.

Reactions: Joshie Kahn

I dont know wtf type of education I had but I was lead to believe people who did all these drugs ended up either dying or sucking dick and dying for their habit.

Go to the internet and lo and behold its alotta u peeps still alive, some in their 50's. Muhfuckers r either skrong ah or drugs aint what they used to

I dont know wtf type of education I had but I was lead to believe people who did all these drugs ended up either dying or sucking dick and dying for their habit.

Go to the internet and lo and behold its alotta u peeps still alive, some in their 50's. Muhfuckers r either skrong ah or drugs aint what they used to
Or. It's a myth

scare tactics...

the sheer number of functional addicts is mind staggering........TRUST ME

but i wanna try shrooms one day.....

if me and the wife ever go on a trip to somewhere like vegas or the islands or something something, i think we should pop a E pill together

I'm sitting at the doctor with my mom...it's a while empty section across from me but this lady decides to bring her bus load of kids next to me :saywut:

how was DMT? I'm told its as close as it gets to goin to another dimension

scare tactics...

the sheer number of functional addicts is mind staggering........TRUST ME
Welp that shit worked on me
I have no interest in any drugs
Dont care how many functioning addicts out there
Fuck dat

What's DMT like, I wanna try that, acid, and shrooms.

DMT is fucking nuts. FUCKING NUTS.

First time i did DMT, i was at a bluegrass festival. The main method for doing DMT is making a tea or if you got it like i did, it is extracted into a gold powder that you put on top of weed and smoke. You can snort the gold powder too, but it is fucking painful.

We didnt have any weed at the moment we got the DMT so me and my buddy lined our bit out and snorted it. Almost immediately my vision went into fractals and kind of looked like i was looking through a kaleidoscope. Then my view was in the 3rd person, it was like i was floating in the air, behind myself, watching myself just stare out into the festival. I just sat and tripped balls for about 5 minutes or so with that weird 3rd person kaleidoscope view and then eventually went back to a normalish view for awhile.

Its really hard to explain what its like but it will literally send you to another world for a few minutes. It doesnt last very long at all, but i never had a bad trip on it. Done it probably 5 times or so. If you ever do try it, only advice i can give is make sure your comfortable, have some really chill music playing (I listened to Donuts by J Dilla the last few times i tripped) and after you take your hit, hold it in as long as you can, then lay back and close your eyes. The second you exhale the entire world will change.

If you havent done any hallucinogens i would recommend trying Shrooms or Acid first and at a low dose. I myself have never had a bad trip, but I had my friend shroom for the first time and he had a horrible trip and it made for some of the worst 8 hours of my life shit was insane.

Are there actually any blue grass out there?

Was the weed actually the color blue?

Yeah it was legit blue. The bud was a skyish blue, stems were a bit darker like a indigo blue. Had red hairs all in it

Status
Not open for further replies.