Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who are ignorant to the froot loops..

sion once posted a gif on the ic of a chick having her holes filled milk and fruit loops and another chick was eating that shit out like it was a bowl of cereal....

u can never unsee it......

I backed outta that thread so damn fast. I'm so glad I didn't see that shyt. Lol

watch power

dont watch empire

I watch both. Both good shows imo

I can't get into that Game Of Thrones, that's that nerdy dungeon and dragons shit.

I lost interest in the Walking Dead after the Governor

Boardwalk Empire was phenomenal imo. Captured that time period very well and Michael K Williams was great in his recurring role. Black Excellence, but due to them having to try and end the characters like they died or whatever in real life kinda throws stuff for a loop b/c they had to write stories around it to come back to that ultimate fate. Sputters a bit midway around season 3, like most shows with 5 seasons tends to do, but it picked up very nicely afterwards. A buncha gangsta shit throughout

and kys for not watching GOT
BE was definitely GOAT the first 3 seasons.

Them killing off the blond guy in season 2 was shocking af. Had to be done though, dude was banging his own mom. That wasnt the reason they killed him, but still.

I was disappointed in the last season. Felt like they just kind of threw it together for one last hurrah.

I havent seen passed season 1 of Sons of Anarchy or the Walking Dead.

Havent watched the most recent episode of thrones.

Havent watched Power or Empire. No interest in Empire at all. Power sounds kind of cool.

BE was definitely GOAT the first 3 seasons.

Them killing off the blond guy in season 2 was shocking af. Had to be done though, dude was banging his own mom. That wasnt the reason they killed him, but still.

I was disappointed in the last season. Felt like they just kind of threw it together for one last hurrah.
HE WAS BANGING CERSEI?

yea...Jimmy mom was off her meds...lol

she was on some other shit

shoutout to Chalky White tho

$10 says 1 of the women u have thirsted after has had this procedure:

14102.jpg
Dont consiedr this BAB

I've been watching the shit outta Shameless, got some super gay shit from time to time but really good stroy lines about PWTs

The gay shit can go, but that show blends comedy with drama perfectly. Show will make you crack the fuck up, but then hit you hard af in the feels.

I do not support his gay decision making, but Mickey is one of my favorite characters in that show.

I watch Game of Thrones but I'm into knights and shit. I liked Boardwalk Empire but I didn't finish season 2. I knew Jimmy had to be killed tho. But I stopped before that. Seemed like black folks were taking mad Ls. But I heard later they had Trinidadian mafia so maybe I missed out.

So I mention people of earth on here, which ain't a popular show at all...

I open up my instagram for the first time today..and what do I see?

IMG_3614.PNG

IMG_3527.GIF

This is that exact shit I was talking bout wit homie about wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back