yea naw... i like mines athletic women more than anythign

softball chicks
volleyball chicks
sprinters

they have the absolute best bodies imo

have you seen blac chyna's before pics?

she is the epitome of a BAB

Lacey Duvalle too :(
yes I've seen that. very different looking.

if BAB = build a babe, then she gotta have been altered. is the line drawn only @ implants? cuz u cld take a chick built like a log of wood, give her liposuction n sculpt an ass from nothingness, all without using an implant. tons of IG chicks do that. r they not BABs, even tho the end result is wildly different from the original?

LMAO

the one with the fruit loops and milk beats this one by a long shot

this one was tame compared to that one
for those who are ignorant to the froot loops..

sion once posted a gif on the ic of a chick having her holes filled milk and fruit loops and another chick was eating that shit out like it was a bowl of cereal....

u can never unsee it......

the fact that i don't' watch reality shows leads to many awkward moments when niggaz be talking about shit

also tv shit too like power and empire...

never watched one episode......

i be out the loop like a motherfucer....

like i was watching xscape at the bet awards tryna remember which one was kandy....never could tell them apart outside of the big chick and tiny

the fact that i don't' watch reality shows leads to many awkward moments when niggaz be talking about shit

also tv shit too like power and empire...

never watched one episode......

i be out the loop like a motherfucer....

like i was watching xscape at the bet awards tryna remember which one was kandy....never could tell them apart outside of the big chick and tiny
How do you not watch Power? I understand that gay shit that is Employee but not watching Power is like not ever seeing The Wire

How do you not watch Power? I understand that gay shit that is Employee but not watching Power is like not ever seeing The Wire
the wire was in season 4 before i started watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back