Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say taking out is BAB status, only additions.
$10 says 1 of the women u have thirsted after has had this procedure:

14102.jpg

the market is so flooded with wack shit, i don't make shit a priority unless it catches my eye off the jump

Mannnnnnnn hell nah, yall be watching all that comic book shit and wanna diss good tv? man fuck outta here.

There's a slew of great tv shows out here. The small screen >>>> big screen.

Mannnnnnnn hell nah, yall be watching all that comic book shit and wanna diss good tv? man fuck outta here.

There's a slew of great tv shows out here. The small screen >>>> big screen.
stop being so sensitive, no one dissing good tv... i just never saw the shit

i heard boardwalk empire was fire too, never checked that out....

i be limited to hulu and netflix most of the time, cuz i'm lazy, and the both got hella shit......

i was up onln walking dead, but i lost interest....

i actually do want to watch game of thrones... this chick at the bar gave me her hbo shit, but last time i logged in she ain't pay her bill, i'll check it again

i heard boardwalk empire was fire too, never checked that out....

i be limited to hulu and netflix most of the time, cuz i'm lazy, and the both got hella shit......

i was up onln walking dead, but i lost interest....

i actually do want to watch game of thrones... this chick at the bar gave me her hbo shit, but last time i logged in she ain't pay her bill, i'll check it again
Never seen Boardwalk Empire or Game of Thrones

they're both on my things to do before dying list...

i'm currently reading hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.....

another thing that was on my to do list...

Boardwalk Empire was phenomenal imo. Captured that time period very well and Michael K Williams was great in his recurring role. Black Excellence, but due to them having to try and end the characters like they died or whatever in real life kinda throws stuff for a loop b/c they had to write stories around it to come back to that ultimate fate. Sputters a bit midway around season 3, like most shows with 5 seasons tends to do, but it picked up very nicely afterwards. A buncha gangsta shit throughout

and kys for not watching GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back