Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seeing these jays quotes shit all over the internet, and it's some of the most basic bars I ever seen. The nigga taking basic aspects of his life that his fans obsess over and just wrote them into entandres, analogies, and metaphors....there's nothing deep about what that nigga sayin...if u an old jayz fan and u find that shit deep...ur a fuckin child b
Feelings and jealousy.

You think you're more clever that jay,, and it pisses you off that people don't see that

Feelings and jealousy.

You think you're more clever that jay,, and it pisses you off that people don't see that
Nah I think that jay is more clever than this album, and he just released Lemonade for men. Dude damn near 60 and talking about basic shit as a Man U should've known before his current age. As though they're legit revelations he's just come across.

It's kinda like 50 wit the kanan tape, his most downloaded mixtape ever on datpiff..shits dumbed down 50. Feel like cats who reach that pinnacle, are above reaching back to the middle or bottom of the barrel.

Last edited:
Nah I think that jay is more clever than this album, and he just released Lemonade for men. Dude damn near 60 and talking about basic shit as a Man U should've known before his current age. As though they're legit revelations he's just come across.

It's kinda like 50 wit the kanan tape, his most downloaded mixtape ever on datpiff..shits dumbed down 50. Feel like cats who reach that pinnacle, are above reaching back to the middle or bottom of the barrel.
Denial

At the pool and I'm so envious of my daughters dreads.

Never wanted to beat up a 8 and 10 year old so much in my life. Lil chumps.

giphy (4).gif

If he had a squad he'd be winning a lot more but the white mans ego wouldn't let him kneeling slide anyway.
Greed is stronger than pride.

If he had it in him to lead another billion dollar team to Superbowl they wouldn't gave a shit if he took a dump on a flag then burned it in a toilet.....

Bruh, I can't even remember what I did yesterday. jayz spits entire complex bars with diverse cadance offa memory. I'm not clever, I'm witty and a smart ass.
Sometimes the simplest ideals go the furthest in life.

People often get shaken by the pressure of success.

I think jay dropping basic jewels that aren't all that earth shattering is showing people that shit really don't change when you get to that level.... You just gotta stay grounded to the mindset that got you here.....

It may sound like lessons a man of his age should already know.... But sometimes when we start smelling our own shit we forget that shit we already know.... Still applies to us

Still nigga

Sometimes the simplest ideals go the furthest in life.

People often get shaken by the pressure of success.

I think jay dropping basic jewels that aren't all that earth shattering is showing people that shit really don't change when you get to that level.... You just gotta stay grounded to the mindset that got you here.....

It may sound like lessons a man of his age should already know.... But sometimes when we start smelling our own shit we forget that shit we already know.... Still applies to us

Still nigga
I think jay wants to reenter music for one final album. And this is a feeler to see if people are ready to accept mature jay. If you listened to kingdom come you would know he's ascended to this plateau years ago mentally.

When you think about Jay and what his music and his subject matter means to him. For him to be as transparent as he's making himself out to be. There's no way that he doesn't do it without a thoughtful and methodical approach. With some of the dopest beats you ever heard.

This just seems like a feeler, it's to basic for what he's reaching for

I've come to the realization that men really have a way of undervaluing themselves and....I don't like it. I understand it.....but

I've put off folding these clothes too long now I'm up still folding...i dont mind tho

Ran through jays album a couple times now I'm bout to listen to some other shit i been putting off for a minute. Havent listened to new hip hop albums in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back