Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, many men do date down intelligence-wise but a lot of the intellectual types seem to appreciate women on their level and upwards when it comes to actually settling down. if it was short term, it's w/e but a lifetime with an idiot is tough. shit, 2 yrs with someone you can't have thought provoking conversations with is rough. so seeing them last over a yr def makes me wanna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Aint Cardi B a gem? lol

I personally can't date a fool. As soon as I see no intellectual curiosity, I fuck and duck. Just being honest.

Low key, just watched this umar Johnson interview on the breakfast club. Shits got me in my feels, man. Its a must watch, from beginning to end. He drops so many gems.

I rocked the big beard for about 2-3 months, but I already got dreads, it was too much hair. Ended up lowering the sides and just kept the chin area long, similar to homie here.

1ed645e098e699d44b05e3174b162767.jpg

Just did this same style but I'm bald on top. Damn shea butter be having the Baldur grow in a bit tho

Why is that SOME women are so comfortable presenting themselves in such a sexual way?

For example....

Freely advertising that you like to swallow nut...
Being comfortable with your sexuality as a woman & being EMPOWERED!! is understanding.
1f4aa_1f3fe.png
270a_1f3fe.png
✊

But where do we draw the line between empowered & being slut like??
Do men like women who are open about their sex lives?

I stole this from Facebook, do not curse me out.

If she talking about my nut that's awesome.

Low key, just watched this umar Johnson interview on the breakfast club. Shits got me in my feels, man. Its a much watch, from beginning to end. He drops so many gems.

I already shared it on some of the groups I'm in.
One group some cats gave me ratings the other group one cat disagreed with it cause his wife is hispanic non black lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back