Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw yo, imma west african u can tell by my nose...i'm something like nigeria or mali...

them lightskin middle eastern africans like ethiopians and egyptians ain't like me....

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Arabs didn't gain any real power in ethio like in Egypt.

Sheeeit according to my test I got all corners of the continent exclusively in my blood so I'm claiming whatever the fuck lol

naw yo, imma west african u can tell by my nose...i'm something like nigeria or mali...

them lightskin middle eastern africans like ethiopians and egyptians ain't like me....
Ethiopians n Egyptians r not in the same category. Ethiopia isn't Middle Eastern, it has like hundreds of different tribes within it. n most r not light skin, but the light skin ones r also not Middle Eastern.

050219c1cf5fd6b8993f980b92d5f0f8.jpg

there r entire Ethiopian tribes that look like this. n a million other looks.

smh
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Arabs didn't gain any real power in ethio like in Egypt.

Sheeeit according to my test I got all corners of the continent exclusively in my blood so I'm claiming whatever the fuck lol
Not only did they not gain power, they r barely there. there r tiny tiny pockets but u'll prolly find more in Chad or Mali.

If anything its the other way around, the aksumite empire and other groups centered in Ethiopia had control over the areas of Oman and Yemen for a considerable time frame, plenty of Yemeni people are dark skin.

Ethiopians n Egyptians r not in the same category. Ethiopia isn't Middle Eastern, it has like hundreds of different tribes within it. n most r not light skin, but the light skin ones r also not Middle Eastern.

050219c1cf5fd6b8993f980b92d5f0f8.jpg

there r entire Ethiopian tribes that look like this. n a million other looks.

smh

Not only did they not gain power, they r barely there. there r tiny tiny pockets but u'll prolly find more in Chad or Mali.
she ain't got that african du nose yo....

Mali_0486_1536x1024.jpg

this my people...i ain't even gotta say shit but hey cousin........

she ain't got that african du nose yo....

Mali_0486_1536x1024.jpg

this my people...i ain't even gotta say shit but hey cousin........
that's cool, most New World Black Americans r of West African origin for the most part n that's beautiful.

u aint gotta view Ethiopians as ur ppl, despite sharing blackness and a continent of origin, but calling them Middle Eastern is as inaccurate as it gets.

Africa is extremely large,

I'm quite sure a person from Ethiopia would be offended as shit if you confused them with someone from Mali....

Africans tend to be extremely proud of their countries......

mistaken a nigerian for an egyptian and see if they on some "we are all of the same motherland"....

man they gonna be ready to break a foot off up in you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back