Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife watched that nonsense and I was in the room and made her turn. But your normal feistiness isn't usually aimed in my direction so I am gonna go because I fraid of you Shotta.
nahhh I wasn't being feisty. those questions were curious, not grilling lol

nahhh I wasn't being feisty. those questions were curious, not grilling lol
You knew the answer to that question before you asked. I don't leave much to curiosity. You can pretty much answer most questions about how I feel about a subject without me even answering.

If she ain't playing with the straw in her drink by the end of the night, the drink failed, the establishment failed, and I failed

Skraight like that

You knew the answer to that question before you asked. I don't leave much to curiosity. You can pretty much answer most questions about how I feel about a subject without me even answering.
true that i knew the answer before asking. in any case, wasn't tryna throw shade. point is I came across the info on some of the wilder fetishes similarly - by chance, not interest.

@BNE apparently some people didn't like that episode of the show. The businessman that they interviewed said some things that got Trinidad in Vex. They didn't air it in Trinidad because he also controls some media companies but you can't keep people of the intenet.

tenor.gif

*listening to jeezy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back