Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my bar is right in the middle of where the gay pride parade was today....

So it's hella gay folk outside tonight.

Fight breaks out....

Its a dude and a chick.

The dude is like 6'2"
Chick like 5'3"

Dude is dressed like A chick. Wig, heels, dress, all that.

Chick dressed like Dude. Jordan's,, jeans,, fresh t,, cap,, jewelry....

Home boy beat the dog shit outa ole girl.....

My God

Fight breaks out....

Its a dude and a chick.

The dude is like 6'2"
Chick like 5'3"

My God
What's funny is if they both end up in jail tonight. He's gonna have a way more eventful night than she is.

I just logged on to say, JAMAICA IS LIT.

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

These men are fucking crazy though, damn!
I've had to go off on at least 20 men and they think it's sexy. It's nuts! Can't wait to come back though!

IMG_6782.JPG

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

I've had to go off on at least 20 men and they think it's sexy. It's nuts! Can't wait to come back though!

View attachment 8612

Dear KP,

Hey good shyt...NOW GET THE FUCC OFF THE INNANET AND ENJOY YO DAMN B-DAY VACATION!!!

ABW will still be here when you get back. Don't contact us until then. Oh, can you bring me back a rum cake plz? Thanks. You're the best.

Sincerely,

ABW Management.

ps: BUMBA CLOT!!

Fight breaks out....

Its a dude and a chick.

The dude is like 6'2"
Chick like 5'3"

My God

You ain't World Star it?

Dear KP,

Hey good shyt...NOW GET THE FUCC OFF THE INNANET AND ENJOY YO DAMN B-DAY VACATION!!!

ABW will still be here when you get back. Don't contact us until then. Oh, can you bring me back a rum cake plz? Thanks. You're the best.

Sincerely,

ABW Management.

ps: BUMBA CLOT!!

lol can we still say this? It only takes 20 secs to get on ur phone and post, aint like back in the day where u had to go sit at a computer to be online. Shit's like sending a text now.

Soon as I get in FB I see the dreaded ........." Happy Father's day to all the dad's and grandfather's out there. Also happy Father's day to the mother's who held it down too"

I swear I almost hit them with the Doughboy from Friday "Shut up bitch" gif.

Soon as I get in FB I see the dreaded ........." Happy Father's day to all the dad's and grandfather's out there. Also happy Father's day to the mother's who held it down too"

I swear I almost hit them with the Doughboy from Friday "Shut up bitch" gif.
did it trigger u fam?

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

View attachment 8612
I am glad u didnt get daggered into a new dimension n ur having fun

did u get ur hair done there?

I don't see why people continue to wish women happy father's day as if to say their contributions aren't celebrated enough

Ok, you're a single mother. Congrats on you holding it down but to participate in this happy father's day to women is a disservice to the men who are active in their children's lives and it doesn't highlight the difficulties that come with trying to be in their children's lives when dealing with scorned women

I'll also add that just because the two of you didn't work as a couple doesn't mean you get to shit on him as a father. Unless he's doing absolutely nothing, keep what happened between y'all separate from his involvement with the child

y'all take these commercial holidays too damn seriously. even the chick who started Mothers Day, Anna Jarvis was frustrated with the consumerist mess it became.

If solo fathers get wished happy mothers day, cool. if solo mothers get wished happy fathers day, cool.

it aint that deep, seeing as these ppl should be appreciated and pampered daily.

I don't care about that stupid stuff, if women feel they need to go out of their way to be included on father's day let them. It won't ruin my day at all.

The 4th Sunday of July is Parent's Day. Will ppl get mad when non-parental legal guardians or grandparents who raised kids get celebrated on that day?

y'all take these commercial holidays too damn seriously. even the chick who started Mothers Day, Anna Jarvis was frustrated with the consumerist mess it became.

If solo fathers get wished happy mothers day, cool. if solo mothers get wished happy fathers day, cool.

it aint that deep, seeing as these ppl should be appreciated and pampered daily.
I'm a solo father and I'll never ask to be or wished happy mother's day and if I do I'll stop that nonsense immediately. I could go in on this subject but I'm about to go smoke something.

I'm a solo father and I'll never ask to be or wished happy mother's day and if I do I'll stop that nonsense immediately. I could go in on this subject but I'm about to go smoke something.
if ur child wished u happy mother's day, all I'd have to say about it is "that's cute". ur entitled to ur feelings tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back