Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least he aint a "lets split the bill" type. abort mission.

maybe he just doesn't like Jamaican food tho? idk, u need to try asking for other things like if he'll pick you up something on the way n see his reaction. not back to back, on some "I am royalty!" tip lol, just to check for a pattern.

ok so we are supposed to hang today.

I'm going to ask for some sushi (I got a strong craving) and see how he reacts.

*wish me luck girl*

I called him out on it yesterday and he was like "baby Im just joking with you"
...Im like nah your ass was really upset

I barely ask for stuff.
I just asked for something to eat yesterday lmao
Maybe it was what you asked for. Doesn't make sense without knowing everything.

I think its kind of dope from a foreplay standpoint

I also like how it allows a person to be free.

it seems to be a very non-judgemental space.

I like that aspect

I think its kind of dope from a foreplay standpoint

I also like how it allows a person to be free.

it seems to be a very non-judgemental space.

I like that aspect
I don't like the way VICE covers sex stuff but I do like that he wants tantra to be taught in schools. I do too.

I don't like the way VICE covers sex stuff but I do like that he wants tantra to be taught in schools. I do too.
Isn't that the episode where he transitions into a woman. I am still mad at my wife for making me watch it. He was crazy and I am mad at you Shotta for your editing!!

I am not one of those women that ask men to pay for my nails, bills, or anything like that (not knocking the women that do)

a bitch just be hungry!!!

I asked him to get me some Jamaican food yesterday and the nigga looked at me like I had two heads.

lmaoooooooo

he always wants to be around me and take me to these high priced ass spots but gets sassy with me when I ask for stuff

NIGGA MAKE UP YOUR MINDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

maybe he doesnt want me to ask,

he just wants to offer it to me which is dumb as fuck lmao

I mean it could be that. Depending how many times you keep asking something from him.

Honestly it's sounds like an ego thing wit him. He wants to feel like he's "ballin", providing for you, show you he got it.

He enjoys the IDEA of you asking, and knowing he got you. When in reality...he don't want you to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back