Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people dead and for what? because they're poor, Black, and Muslim?

I hate society. Smh

I hate all of these fucked up ass systems.
I hate all of this shit and I'm tired of people being denied the right to have a full life because a lack of money or because of their race, sexuality or gender.

It's bullshit.
The whole damn system is guilty as hell

Local ppl r saying they've spent so much time volunteering n seen no survivors. death toll prolly in the 100s n the gov only giving the survivors half what they spent on some flammable refurbishment last yr.

this has got to me.

Girl I can't even think straight after reading about this. Like I'm so angry and I know my anger can't change anything but got damn smh

This is bullshit!!!

So many people dead and for what? because they're poor, Black, and Muslim?

I hate society. Smh

I hate all of these fucked up ass systems.
I hate all of this shit and I'm tired of people being denied the right to have a full life because a lack of money or because of their race, sexuality or gender.

It's bullshit.
The whole damn system is guilty as hell

I like this anger...now what?

How can we turn that into something constructive to where we can make these changes?

I'm afraid the death toll is very high and the media is not being honest (per usual) @BNE
its suspect n depressing that the full list of the residents isn't being used as a guide for how many are missing n likely deceased. even in death they dgaf.

imagine how diff the reaction wld be if it was one of the high end condos just a stone's throw away from that building that set alight like that.

Man this turkey chili is everything

I've outdone myself with this batch

Bout to eat bowl no 2

when black women r colorful :umf:

My coworker asked me the other day why is it that when black women wear colors in their hair, they look good. But when white women wear colors, they get looked at strangely.

I had no real answer for that. No clue as to how she came up wit that.

My coworker asked me the other day why is it that when black women wear colors in their hair, they look good. But when white women wear colors, they get looked at strangely.

I had no real answer for that. No clue as to how she came up wit that.
is ur coworker white?

The family of the victims still til this day believe he did it...despite the fact he obviously never got a fair trial, no evidence, no witnesses, and the REAL killer who some said may have been the neighbor getting away scott free.

Last edited:

The family of the victims still til this day believe he did it...despite the fact he obviously never got a fair trial, no evidence, no witnesses, and the REAL killer who some said may have been the neighbor getting away scott free.

I saw the TV movie on this year's ago. A nigga broke down in tears mane when he got in that chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back