Shit's basic af
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Here you go again with this shit
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Here you go again with this shit
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png
Mars knew better than to bring that shit my way

You niggas need to step ya pasta game up is all I'm a say. Got some real great dishes out there but ya'll still stuck on MaC smh

I gotta show Kandy the CULTURED side (Dat way!)

You niggas need to step ya pasta game up is all I'm a say. Got some real great dishes out there but ya'll still stuck on MaC smh

Nah you dissing my fav food. I'm good.

Out of respect for you I'll refrain from an awning joke. Mac an Cheese is a staple for dinner and not stopping any other dishes from being created.

Niggas ain't had the Mac and cheese my late granny made. She sprinkled that shit with love and hugs. All kinds of cheese and sometimes seafood.

Damn I miss her.

Out of respect for you I'll refrain from an awning joke. Mac an Cheese is a staple for dinner and not stopping any other dishes from being created.
And that's a problem. Keep it over there and we good

@Kandy I'm willing to overlook ya questionable palate bc I think we bigger than what's on our individual plates. We can have MaC and Steak night, I'll eat the steak and you can have the MaC. Agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back