Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already watch the Web series, but he is bringing his show "Getting Coffee in a car with comedians" or w/e the fuck its called to one of the big streaming services. Either Netflix Or Hulu. Should make the show a bit better, but its already hilarious just being on Youtube. Lots of cool shit to hear from comedians. Sometimes its just regular ass conversation though haha.
Post the best one

'Did you pull up on Ross.....or Trick Daddy like that?'

'I'm pulling up on you nigga!'

Best exchange on radio ever

Post the best one

Havent seen all of them, but i liked this one:

Since the show picked up steam and was signed to Crackle, the youtube vids have been changed so they have deeper or higher voices to avoid copyright issues so that can be kind of annoying. All 9 seasons will be on Netflix later this summer though and will also debut the 10th season.

Show is literally just Seinfeld driving around in different cars getting coffee and talking with his comedian friends though ahah.

I just listened to a Black Youngsta snippet on IG against my better judgement. This nigga said and I quote,
"I dont text because I dont know how to spell everything I want to say".

:dead2:

I just listened to a Black Youngsta snippet on IG against my better judgement. This nigga said and I quote,
"I dont text because I dont know how to spell everything I want to say".

:dead2:
Some nigga's too real for the game

Also he needs to get back into school ASAP

Virgos might be the biggest assholes lol I forgot how hilarious this shit was. Joe was ruthless af lol

(vids set to start at the part I'm talkin about )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back