Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kandy and I are glad to bring joy to our fellow, ........ABW-ians? ABW-ites? Yall!

We hope to encourage more unions and show everyone that sometimes good things happen to good ppl unexpectedly and you should just go with it.

As Kandy always tells me, let's just see where this goes. She so cute with her quirks
The Coalition

Kandy and I are glad to bring joy to our fellow, ........ABW-ians? ABW-ites? Yall!

We hope to encourage more unions and show everyone that sometimes good things happen to good ppl unexpectedly and you should just go with it.

As Kandy always tells me, let's just see where this goes. She so cute with her quirks

Negro what?

:df3:I predict nothing but good things to come from this union.

pregnant-serena-williams-doesnt-know-her-babys-gender-02.jpg

chrispaulnoway.png

Common dodged a bullet

Has anybody ever wrote a book about the strip clubs but from a male pov? Not no gay shit either. I mean like a males perspective from the nights in a female strip club.

I member one time I actually felt like I was sexual abused. Lol it did not feel good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back