Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do ship @Kandy and @ChiCity. they offset each other well.
oOSdeui.gif

This means so much to us......

I just got done being the "you got a friend for my friend" friend. I went in blind thinking I'll just be the third wheel and sit on my phone the whole time.

The worst thing you can be towards me or do to me(besides the obvious) is be a boring ass individual! That shit irks me to my core! Deep down in my very soul!!!!!!!! It makes me wanna just ask "WTF is wrong with you?"

It's like an illness. Ugh!

Tryna be supportive, she's desperately in need of a man. Her words, not mine.

I just got done being the "you got a friend for my friend" friend. I went in blind thinking I'll just be the third wheel and sit on my phone the whole time.

The worst thing you can be towards me or do to me(besides the obvious) is be a boring ass individual! That shit irks me to my core! Deep down in my very soul!!!!!!!! It makes me wanna just ask "WTF is wrong with you?"

It's like an illness. Ugh!

Tryna be supportive, she's desperately in need of a man. Her words, not mine.
I reread this 3x n I still can't follow. did u hook 2 ppl up n chaperone them?

I reread this 3x n I still can't follow. did u hook 2 ppl up n chaperone them?
No. I basically was invited to be the friend for the friend my coworkers date brought along.

You know how the men say, "she got any friends for me"

That was me.

Kandy and I are glad to bring joy to our fellow, ........ABW-ians? ABW-ites? Yall!

We hope to encourage more unions and show everyone that sometimes good things happen to good ppl unexpectedly and you should just go with it.

As Kandy always tells me, let's just see where this goes. She so cute with her quirks

Kandy and I are glad to bring joy to our fellow, ........ABW-ians? ABW-ites? Yall!

We hope to encourage more unions and show everyone that sometimes good things happen to good ppl unexpectedly and you should just go with it.

As Kandy always tells me, let's just see where this goes. She so cute with her quirks
mcq.gif

Congratulations b

Soo... This lady I've been talking to claims she'll go anywhere I take her when I gave her the options of a more formal setting ( restaurant etcetc) or informal (my place or a bar)...

Trying to decide if I take her to my spot sooner or later lmao

Soo... This lady I've been talking to claims she'll go anywhere I take her when I gave her the options of a more formal setting ( restaurant etcetc) or informal (my place or a bar)...

Trying to decide if I take her to my spot sooner or later lmao
u cld take her to a laid back restaurant with cool food or somewhere with live music that still allows 4 convo.

if u take her to ur place, frame it with a purpose like u wanna cook 4 her.

I know @Kandy bored af on her 'date'

I should text her to put a hint of a smile on her face but I don't wanna be rude to her foolish gentleman caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back