Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

The whole show is just simp programming 101.

Son what is up with Kevin and how this nigga is just a whipping boy.

The big back bitch was playing him, his momma always talking down to him, Jemma hoed him out and this new chick is rough on him….lmao man FOH.

Then Jason Weaver getting told her gotta educate himself on someone he was right on? Lmaao

I support Black Tv, but when it’s bad. It’s bad.

How in the HELL is the mayor of Chicago just walking around , doing whatever he wants. Better yet his shooter still ain’t caught, no mention of investigation……

Tiff finally realized she just a piece of ass. Emmett the only nigga that Love her.

Emmett….smh ….should have left Tiff in the streets

Tiff a full bird now

Glad Emmett mom beat cancer

Damnit even Dre A simp

Dre ain’t like when Kev reminded her she was a woman

Turned lil Kev into a try hard that loves rejection, smh

Again, a mayor can’t just leave town overnight….A dope man can’t even do that, so 63rd Mob gonna let dude leave too?

So Jemma Daddy ain’t gonna tell? Can he even remember shit

Lala disappeared……

Poppa lil ass get8 seconds of screen time…..wow

I guess Myesha on tour with Megan now huh?

Whispers killed for Tracy, but she played him to the left…ultimately died for it….but she IN LOVE with Douda….money talks don’t it

So Nuck just dipped, Brandon Momma is Agent 47, Emmett ain’t see y’all ass Shumpert gaming Tiff? Why was he even at that party, what happened to the “Wild Boys”, since they showing police, the detectives from season 2 ain’tcome back? I could go on…..

So many loose ends, so much bullshit, this shit is irredeemable at this point. Gone take old yeller out to pasture and put a bullet in em, cause this shit don

Last edited:
All these pointless storylines...

Nina cheating on Dre was pointless cause she just took her back with little resistance.

Rashaad storyline was pointless...

Dom storyline pointless cause she disappeared..

Douda just gone leave? Lol and his wife just assume the job as mayor... Douda know who did it but ain't got no goons lookin for her? No security detail for the mayor? No investigation?

Only Fans storyline was pointless....

Why is Kev gettin his haircut in the middle of a block party?!

Wack ass dialogue by Poppa...

Glad Jada survived.

Only thing that was consistent is that Tiff has always been for the streets.

Uhhhhh. In realilty based on the standard the show has set, this season the finale wasn't THAT bad.

Lena wanted to end it on a happy note. I ain't mad...

But unless I missed sumthin. Certain plot holes they didn't even atleast try to explain away like...

Jemma's pops works for douda, n douda didnt kno he had surveillance footage. Or atleast asked about it?

Basically the mayors chief of staff gets beat tf up in his house. AND THERE IS NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION? Wouldnt the cops ask for the footage?

irl douda woulda jus killed trig

Like others said. HOW THE FUCK does a mayor of the 3rd largest city in America jus up in leave town?! WTF come on man

ok. Kevin lil girl is leaving in the morning. She jus gone up and walk right past one of Kevin's parents? Like really...atleast try and explain how she "accidentally" gets caught!

And Lena really pushing the abolish the police bs?!

Poppa whole podcast storyline was jus so he could narrate the ending.

lol at trig putting on the "We all we need" t shirt. It was like sayin "the gangster's have bought in"

And WHO TF were trig n Rashaad talkin bout during the card game? Like WTF? It's the finale and yall SPEND ALL THIS time discussing a character I NEVER heard of? Again WTF

Soooooooo. Rashaad disappears for 4 episodes, comes back and all of a sudden he is okay w transgenders? I kno trig told him, that is his wife etc. But I would think a street nigga like that would need more of a explanation to buy that shit 100%

But for real tho.... If lena wanna have this abolish the cops/defund the police debate vs community policing....why didnt she speak on tackling all the gun violence in Chicago. Like how we address that in terms of defund/abolish the cops? All they really only spoke on was domestic violence w that one fam/Kevin's new gf. And lil with the prostitutes/ whore house....btw whats up w the whore house. What happened to them, we dont get NO FOLLOW UP?! WTF lena

In terms of tackling inner city crime/drugs this show leaves alot to be desired. I kno no show will ever be the wire but atleast the wire spoke on hamsterdam and the inner workings of the game. Cause and effect. You cant push abolish the cops w/o getting down to the reason.

And in terms of gay characters, the wire and six feet under had alot of gay characters. But it showed they had flaws too. Showed their humanity, so we could relate and emphasize. But dre n Imani are basically super heroes. Dre got the mother fuckin solution for everything.

Overall. The show had set such a low bar, considering that. The season wasnt that bad. Its jus that the show could be soooo much better

Last edited:
The sophisticated leader of a street gang, mayor of Chicago and business owner beats someone s ( he has the right to defend himself)
Sits there for hours talking bout let him die and does not think to go search for the video evidence?
Nobody though about looking for video evidence and the CPD didn't even go look for that man's daughter, she could have been kidnapped

This whole season been pointless

Douda got shot ,didn't die and nothing happened.

Emmett still getting shitted on.

Tiff just did a 180 into this super slut.

So is Tiff trying to replace Emmett or just wants to cheat?Bitch is confused.

Papa didn't get his girl back

kevin did nothing and now has his new crush living with him and curving him still.

Jemma like "your fake step dad tried to klll my dad,I won't show the evidence. We cool"

What exactly would Trig be in trouble for?He didn't beat Marcus up.Maybe a witnessing a crime charge? but he helped Marcus.

So they still think the mayor's wife becomes the mayor if the mayor leaves?Can a mayor even just leave office like that?

Why is Douda walking with a bag like a hobo?

Dre like "oh yeah you cheated on me and I'm leaving you,but I'm not,I'm turning our house into an orphanage"

Rashaad likes Imani now and it's cool that his homie is gay.He also fights for the rights of TS's.

Glad Jada is alive,but what was the point?

There were filler eps this season better than this lame as finale.

Some ppl sayng this might be the end,if so good ,but it's a horrible end.

I guess they can do another season just to give a clear end.

Trash.

Uhhhhh. In realilty based on the standard the show has set, this season the finale wasn't THAT bad.

Lena wanted to end it on a happy note. I ain't mad...

But unless I missed sumthin. Certain plot holes they didn't even atleast try to explain away like...

Jemma's pops works for douda, n douda didnt kno he had surveillance footage. Or atleast asked about it?

Basically the mayors chief of staff gets beat tf in his house. AND THERE IS NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION? Wouldnt the cops ask for the footage?

irl douda woulda jus killed trig

Like others said. HOW THE FUCK does a mayor of the 3rd largest city in America jus up in leave town?! WTF come on man

ok. Kevin lil girl is leaving in the morning. She jus gone up and walk right past one of Kevin's parents? Like really...atleast try and explain how she "accidentally" gets caught!

And Lena really pushing the abolish the police bs?!

Poppa whole podcast storyline was jus so he could narrate the ending.

lol at trig putting on the "We all we need" t shirt. It was like sayin "the gangster's have bought in"

And WHO TF were trig n Rashaad talkin bout during the card game? Like WTF? It's the finale and yall SPEND ALL THIS time discussing a character I NEVER heard of? Again WTF

Soooooooo. Rashaad disappears for 4 episodes, comes back and all of a sudden he is okay w transgenders? I kno trig told him, that is his wife etc. But I would think a street nigga like that would need more of a explanation to buy that shit 100%

But for real tho.... If lena wanna have this abolish the cops/defund the police debate vs community policing....why didnt she speak on tackling all the gun violence in Chicago. Like how we address that in terms of defund/abolish the cops? All they really only spoke was domestic violence w that one fam/Kevin's new gf. And lil with the prostitutes/ whore house....btw whats up w the whore house. What happened to them, we dont get NO FOLLOW UP?! WTF lena

In terms of tackling inner city crime/drugs this show leaves alot to be desired. I kno no show will ever be the wire but atleast the wire spoke on hamsterdam and the inner workings of the game. Cause and effect. You cant push abolish the cops w/o getting down to the reason.

And in terms of gay characters, the wire and six feet under had alot of gay characters. But it showed they had flaws too. Showed their humanity, so we could relate and emphasize. But dre n Imani are basically super heroes. Dre got the mother fuckin solution for everything.

Overall. The show had set such a low bar, considering that. The season wasnt that bad. Its jus that the show could be soooo much better

Nah this shit was cheeks.

This whole season been pointless

Douda got shot ,didn't die and nothing happened.

Emmett still getting shitted on.

Tiff just did a 180 into this super slut.

So is Tiff trying to replace Emmett or just wants to cheat?Bitch is confused.

Papa didn't get his girl back

kevin did nothing and now has his new crush living with him and curving him still.

Jemma like "your fake step dad tried to klll my dad,I won't show the evidence. We cool"

What exactly would Trig be in trouble for?He didn't beat Marcus up.Maybe a witnessing a crime charge? but he helped Marcus.

So they still think the mayor's wife becomes the mayor if the mayor leaves?Can a mayor even just leave office like that?

Why is Douda walking with a bag like a hobo?

Dre like "oh yeah you cheated on me and I'm leaving you,but I'm not,I'm turning our house into an orphanage"

Rashaad likes Imani now and it's cool that his homie is gay.He also fights for the rights of TS's.

Glad Jada is alive,but what was the point?

There were filler eps this season better than this lame as finale.

Some ppl sayng this might be the end,if so good ,but it's a horrible end.

I guess they can do another season just to give a clear end.

Trash.

Bolded...

Shit, I forgot all about that. Trig didn't leave the scene of a crime. He helped jemma's pops, called the police and hung around.

smh. This shit had more plot holes than the dark knight rises

once dante didnt want a relationship with tiff thats when she had to go back to emmitt
Some ppl are saying that Emmitt said Tiff was a ho in season 1,but over the course of the show,we only know Tiff to mess with that last dude she was beating up and Emmitt so Tiff deciding to be this super freak after Emmitt told her he cheated... again is just bad writing.

IDK what Tiff wants?

either rashad or ebony might get shot . the dude rashad was ruffing up was the same kid that killed ronnie

Imma say Ebony but dude gon get killed too

I kinda feel bad for Emmett. Ol buddy getting played like a violin. Tiffany's box is hot and ready, and couldn't wait until she slang that cat on Iman Shumpert.

Keisha gotta pretty smile. What yall think is up with ol dude?

Last edited:
Rashaad and trig hashed out the acceptance and understanding of the trans community in 45 seconds over watery scrambled eggs

LMAO SMH

Back