Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

Intro of this episode was top simp status....gangsta mayor does not give a fuck that's what I like about him....kevin gonna tell ole girl what he saw eventually

Papa and kevin are very gay for singing Jagged Edge together with passion

Real men sing and dance like RnB stars alone.Have some dignity.

One of Emmett's missing baby mamas.

Douda you are not a "good" person,you're a gansgter .

Douda just wants Jake to lead the 63rd gang,but be like him on some business/political shit while running the streets.And Douda can still be the boss behind the scenes controlling Jake.

Trig Aka Fred Dick Douglas.

They done gave that fool Jake the Snake a whip for the dance.Shiiiit I would wanna keep that.

Yeah okay at kev chilling and smoking with Jake the fake.

I hate Jemma,but her and her dad's relationship is cool.

So where does kev's new crush live now?A few eps ago she was living with her brother ,Vic Mensa,but he shot/killed his girlfriend's brother.She said it was her addict/drunk father or her crazy brother.I know she not staying with her brother's girlfriend after that shit.

It's a shame a show this bad looks this good.

Jemma looking like she in Harlem Nights.Why are they trying to sell us on the scandalous couple?

Douda is scheming on somebody.Trig or Marcus or both

The return of crazy eyes.Well tha was easy.

Why is keisha dressed like she works on The Starship Enterprise ?

How does Kev's crush know what Jemma and Jake look like?

Douda basically admitted to murder in front of Marcus.Beat the breaks off that nigga.

Wasn't there a scene where Marcus was showing Trig something on his phone about Douda?

Oh shit she is still staying with her brother's girl.Did her brother die?Does she not know what happened?what?

No they didn't do the "it's not what it looks like"

Yeah Jemma your dad was sleep,maybe forever.

So kev can have girls stay over?why don't they just both sleep on the bed instead of the floor in that case?

Show still ass,but this ep was cool for what it was.

Hope Jada makes it.

This Jake and Jemma shit bout to come to a head.

Shaad in the trailer.

I'm guessing Marcus didn't die.

Why was Kev looking all shook in the trailer?

Last edited:
Jada dies next episode I think

Jemma turns into Tariq

They done turned Douda into a mix of Stringer, Ghost and Franklin

2 straight episodes without the LGBTQ PSA ( prolly why they were the best episodes of the season)

Trig is an accessory to murder but since the mayor is his accomplice he ll be straight plus police don’t investigate murder s no more.

Emmitt moms dying gonna bring Tiff back in the fold

Oh god.................

they really got these lil simp ass niggas lip synching Jagged Edge in the opening

Emmitt, his moms and his pops...the traditional black family.

And when pops said he would cut her hair...

tenor.gif

And LMAOOOOO at poppa n kev lip synching jagged edge.

I think I've done that to that exact song after gettin my heart broken as a kid.

Last edited:
Intro of this episode was top simp status....gangsta mayor does not give a fuck that's what I like about him....kevin gonna tell ole girl what he saw eventually

Entered this thread saying this exact shit, bro what?

They got all these kinds of crazy programming for these young boys.

it’s been happening forever but man how blatant?

Poppa simping for a big back bitch that don’t want him and Kevin trying to make it work with a woman who uses the plight of black people for attention while putting two black men against one another.

I actually thought the opening to the episode was pretty funny
It brought back memories of me and a friend in our late teens driving around talking about girls we just broke up with while listening to Brian Mcknights One Last Cry. I remember us saying it was the song of the year and the girl that was in the car with us saying NO IT AIN'T!!
HILARIOUS

I think the show is preparing us to say goodbye to Jada

Why do the characters on some of these shows threaten known gangsters,mobsters,murderers and killers.Unless you are armed and about to take them out....DONT DO IT ! !

I actually thought the opening to the episode was pretty funny
It brought back memories of me and a friend in our late teens driving around talking about girls we just broke up with while listening to Brian Mcknights One Last Cry. I remember us saying it was the song of the year and the girl that was in the car with us saying NO IT AIN'T!!
HILARIOUS

I think the show is preparing us to say goodbye to Jada

Why do the characters on some of these shows threaten known gangsters,mobsters,murderers and killers.Unless you are armed and about to take them out....DONT DO IT ! !

Of course the intro was funny. That shit was hilarious. Niggas on here jus hating. Let them kids be kids lol.

The douda and jemma's pops scene made zero sense. Its jus some drama to go into next season with. Like Jake knows a secret about pops. And will he, wont he snitch type storyline

Yea. I'm expecting jada to die in the finale....its wierd tho cuz she looks fairly healthy for her situation. Unless they do a time jump

Of course the intro was funny. That shit was hilarious. Niggas on here jus hating. Let them kids be kids lol.

The douda and jemma's pops scene made zero sense. Its jus some drama to go into next season with. Like Jake knows a secret about pops. And will he, wont he snitch type storyline

Yea. I'm expecting jada to die in the finale....its wierd tho cuz she looks fairly healthy for her situation. Unless they do a time jump

Naw fuck that them niggas was doing the live action version of do the homie. Pause

A7B54234-1193-4F1E-A31E-40E33423EDBF.gif

Back