Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

It's funny how the gangsta mayor just ran off somewhere quiet but I don't think that's the last we heard from him....emmitt is mad cool but I knew his wife would cheat on him again he better lay the law down....I guess they don't need lala anymore? She been missing in action.....I think kevin bounces back if they have another season

It's funny how the gangsta mayor just ran off somewhere quiet but I don't think that's the last we heard from him....emmitt is mad cool but I knew his wife would cheat on him again he better lay the law down....I guess they don't need lala anymore? She been missing in action.....I think kevin bounces back if they have another season

The show is WOAT. but it gets alot of buzz...im sure it'll get another season.

Lala was filming BMF .....her role and part was unnecessary and pointless she was really on the show cuz she was Lala Anthony

Man get that wack ass finale the fuck up outta here. Ain’t shit really happen.

Emmett a sucka for staying with Tiff, and she couldn’t wait fucking 24 hours before fucking another nigga?
View attachment 601543

To be fair, Emmitt doesn't have anybody to blame but himself.

She was loyal to him until she found out he cheated on her while they were married.

After that, she was done.

She still loves him, but she doesn't love him enough to stay exclusive.

She doesn't want a divorce, so she's just telling him what he wants to hear to prevent him from leaving her.

Emmitt could've avoided all of this if he had just kept his mouth shut and not told her he cheated.

Don't understand how he thought telling her the truth would be a good idea.

Back