Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

on a positive note they fired that one shim who Trig was dating from the show.

i forget why but yea

Finally watched…..I guess they trying to tie it in to season since the last 3 season was a whole different show

but this still ain’t it

Emmitt is funny as hell....but he gotta leave that bird ass wife no matter how connected they are that relationship is too toxic....that trig shit is only gonna make him look like the bad guy until he does something major for the community and emmitt momma can definitely get the business

Jus watched tho.

Ugh. I strongly dislike this show. But i cant stop watchin it.

Seein tiff take her lil son to live w one of her side niggas had me heated af. I kno it happens irl but fuck dat. Shit was triggering af for me.

Trig n his boy jus randomly helpin sum new young nigga....sure.

lol at the iverson step over.

tbh i feel like the writers do not kno what to do w the kids....

Lil man vappin n havin video gm flashbacks.
Fat kid keeps yappin bout his podcast (where tf those ppl find all that trash?? Niggas jus walkin round w trash in dey pockets)
Lil brown skin mad cuz shitty lil hooper wouldnt take the pastry she bought smh foh.

The line bout blk nice guys was real.

Ugh. As the emmitt n tiff turns season 5. OK

Where the transgender @? nh

They really fucked up killing off him and Reggie.

I do like Emmitt as a character.

Trig's character is just a mess.

All that extra forced LGBT shit.

Character motivations change on a whim.

The friend group hanging around eachother after the Jemma thing is wild.

Hanging out with your ex who played/dumped you like friends is wild.

tbh i like trig nh. The actor does a good job. Plus replacing a character aint eazy.

Whats his friends name? He cool. Comic relief type nigga.

Emmitt annoying imo...him n tiff need to jus grow up, be a working couple n jus raise they son. Runnin round like they 17 year olds. Shits old. Grow up n be a mature family

tbh i like trig nh. The actor does a good job. Plus replacing a character aint eazy.

Whats his friends name? He cool. Comic relief type nigga.

Emmitt annoying imo...him n tiff need to jus grow up, be a working couple n jus raise they son. Runnin round like they 17 year olds. Shits old. Grow up n be a mature family
Trig is a mess.The gangster killer with a trans woman who's well respected in the streets.

And in the trailer he bout to be dating a woman.

He's just fake gay/bi Reggie.If you know the behind the scenes drama,he is literally a replacement for Reggie's storyline the actor refused to do.

Rashaad is his friend.I mean that's Jason Weaver...he an allstar (Primm voice)

Emmitt and Tif only bout 22/23.That shit over with.

Keisha and Emmitt is the end game.

Trig is a mess.The gangster killer with a trans woman who's well respected in the streets.

And in the trailer he bout to be dating a woman.

He's just fake gay/bi Reggie.If you know the behind the scenes drama,he is literally a replacement for Reggie's storyline the actor refused to do.

Rashaad is his friend.I mean that's Jason Weaver...he an allstar (Primm voice)

Emmitt and Tif only bout 22/23.That shit over with.

Keisha and Emmitt is the end game.

Thats whats up.

Why did the transgender leave the show?

Back