Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn it has almost been 2 months since the premier and Keisha getting kidnapped

This was tell parents what to do with their kids ep.

Jada's dude nosey and pushy

dude ate them hits easy

Keisha ready to take herself out.

kev was almost in the game.

she was gone make up for that and he was shook to death.

Poppa bout to steal from the lord for his baby Miesha?

Her ass still hanging out all close to the house,ruuuun bitch

you already knew Emmett was gone hit Lala

Papa trick daddy...that was nice though.

Jake gone smoke Douda

glad they fell back on trig and his nigga bitch

I think Douda gone lose the race

rusty dusty Ronnie done good

Man wtf

This bitch "dre" aint shit. She ready to move on with the the quick. I mean I know that your bio child but cot damn. She acting like the girl been missing for years.

Ronnie a dumbass. Coulda had fine ass Jada

Speaking off Jada...this fuck nigga from her job gotta lot of nerve to her about raising her son. He right but it still wasn't his place

And lmao at "young man, follow me"

Man wtf

This bitch "dre" aint shit. She ready to move on with the the quick. I mean I know that your bio child but cot damn. She acting like the girl been missing for years.

Ronnie a dumbass. Coulda had fine ass Jada

Speaking off Jada...this fuck nigga from her job gotta lot of nerve to her about raising her son. He right but it still wasn't his place

And lmao at "young man, follow me"
" :ohshit: You fucking my daughter!?!?!"

So you tell me their was a crowbar just laying the garbage? Gawbage.

So Ronnie used to be in the armed forces but he doesn't use common sense and doesn't hear dude come and gets washed?

Keisha committing murders now? How you barely hit dude with the stick but now you got the power to willed a whole damn crowbar? Fuck outta here.

I knew emmitt was going to beat.
Sidenote: how la la give emmitt the pussy for some champagne but Tommy dropping thousands to get the pussy. Shit ain't adding up.

Jake ain't killing douda unless he loses the race.

Kev almost had it. Should of took ole girl to an alley or something. And ole girl is not that action. Bout to give up her virginity cause she blabbed about his sister and she knows that's the only way to get back into his good graces.

And poppa ain't no super simp like y'all talking. That money was for her family. Now if he stole that shit and bought his girl Gucci and fendi bags then y'all would have a point.

And Dre a counselor. Gtfoh. She on Tommy status. You ain't got no job mane

So you tell me their was a crowbar just laying the garbage? Gawbage.

So Ronnie used to be in the armed forces but he doesn't use common sense and doesn't hear dude come and gets washed?

Keisha committing murders now? How you barely hit dude with the stick but now you got the power to willed a whole damn crowbar? Fuck outta here.

I knew emmitt was going to beat.
Sidenote: how la la give emmitt the pussy for some champagne but Tommy dropping thousands to get the pussy. Shit ain't adding up.

Jake ain't killing douda unless he loses the race.

Kev almost had it. Should of took ole girl to an alley or something. And ole girl is not that action. Bout to give up her virginity cause she blabbed about his sister and she knows that's the only way to get back into his good graces.

And poppa ain't no super simp like y'all talking. That money was for her family. Now if he stole that shit and bought his girl Gucci and fendi bags then y'all would have a point.

And Dre a counselor. Gtfoh. She on Tommy status. You ain't got no job mane
Idk fam If u watch The Dear John documentary they explained how victims no matter small or big can black out on their abuser til they dead dead

Anyone notice that While Ronnie is a supposed "War Hero" he stay getting mollywhop?

In prior seasons when he when to jail they had a Trailer out where he was getting pushed around.

This season he all on the ground in the middle of the street with his church pants on with them double cuffed at the ankles and them mutafuckin Last Stop to WhoVille Dr Seuss boots. Around here pulling up on people thinking he the Black Jason Statham and getting Knocked out Cold like Red on Friday.

Back