Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anyone notice that While Ronnie is a supposed "War Hero" he stay getting mollywhop?

In prior seasons when he when to jail they had a Trailer out where he was getting pushed around.

This season he all on the ground in the middle of the street with his church pants on with them double cuffed at the ankles and them mutafuckin Last Stop to WhoVille Dr Seuss boots. Around here pulling up on people thinking he the Black Jason Statham and getting Knocked out Cold like Red on Friday.
He prolly 10-20 out the military and a drunk I expect him to get his ass kicked

Only thing that can save this season or show
1. Jake kills Douda
2.Kevin girl gets killed or killed in front of him and he turns to the streets
3. Oh girl cheats on papa and he becomes heartless

All three really need to happen before the season Ends or it won’t be a 4th

I could see Papa turning into a hybrid between Omar and Dexter.

nh.

Doesn't rob people, but just goes around killing anyone he sees as a threat to the community.

Lol I said last week Keisha s death d be the best thing for the show

you know they gotta save something for shock value

they put her through all that shit and then had her survive probably so they can kill her off in a later season.

they probably wont feature her as much outside of this season going forward but they'll ride out her battle w/ depression for as long as she on the show then kill her off or some shit when they need to grab peoples attention again

How did Sonny go from hiring Emmitt as a manager and possibly opening another location to not being able to pay rent?

Also how did Emmitt and Tiff lose their apartment? I must've missed something...

This nigga Kevin gave no fucks she was missing and give no fucks that she's back.

I'm sick of Poppa, this god and simp shit he's been on gotta stop

SMH at Ronnie being the person to make her feel better, the biggest screw up on the show

Back