what kinda kidnapper jus lets random strangers in his house?

amateur hour

& why they got Keisha out here lookin str8 outta Compton

:hahaha:

jus like w/ Power, I've already invested too much time to not see how this turns out, plus I ain't no quitter

How the hell does Jake brother has a range rover and he is broke
Just like everybody else in the hood it’s all for show if I pull up to my old neighborhood right now I can find at least 4 G -Wagons a lambo a few Maseratis and a Ghost if any of those niggas get killed today they families will be having a fish Fry by the end of the week because they can’t pay for the funeral

A couple points from episode 6:
- This show is turning into "the buckbreaking of the black male special"
- Why do they portray Dre as the most masculine character on the show? C'mon now
- Poppa is such a simp that its turning off his girl. Grow some balls and get on a diet.
- Grandma's speech at the end was real ish. That great migration was no joke.
- Tiffany is a baddie, and Keisha can get the pipe

Should’ve just recasted Brandon. People would’ve understood. Shit is reaching Tyler Perry/Empire status at a rapid pace. A fuckin shame.

Plus, with Brandon gone..............Emmitt is getting entirely too much screen time.

Nothing would be lost if they killed his storyline altogether.

i think something real fucked up gonna happen on some shock value shit.

I could see Keishas story having a happy ending, everybody celebrating her being found and then them finding out Kevins girl just got found on a beach or some shit like that.

that might not be it, but something crazy gone happen

i think something real fucked up gonna happen on some shock value shit.

I could see Keishas story having a happy ending, everybody celebrating her being found and then them finding out Kevins girl just got found on a beach or some shit like that.

that might not be it, but something crazy gone happen
Lol Keisha gotta die for the shows continuity

• Ether
Reactions: onetoughmiracle