Welcome To aBlackWeb

When the therapist mentioned how lil man said "if" when he talked about growing up...I pretty much said "she forgot where he live at"

yeah running up on grandma like that had me piiiiiiiiiiiissed.....even if she was a lil bitchy at times.....lmaooo

but she also aint got shit....so why are they really running up in there like that...i think it's b/c of the fact she's been evicted and was supposed to be out of the house....someone may have put some bread up to make her pack up and leave asap....and Ronnie being in jail was the perfect opportunity to strike......it also sucks he basically gave up on life once he got rejected from the PD....prolly should've went out for firefighter....and where is the OG that was tryin to get back on and hold down the hood?...i hope he gets some "street justice" for grandma gettin fucked up and robbed....oh yeah and Jason getting robbed in the beginning was funny af cuz honestly...who really is gonna steal a damn food truck?....lmaooo....glad he got it back tho

Papa is my dude this season.....quotables all day.....my nigga said "my blood pressure rises when i have to multi-task"...."yo...this is how New Edition broke up"...lmaoooooo

where are Emmett's other kids and Baby's mothers?

have we seen them?We only see the 1 chick

I'm surprised a real estate company would get so violent,.

I assume that white lady or who she works for sent dude to do that

I knew he was on some bs off the rip

Emmet mama thick thick

I wonder how Ronnie can get out after he confessed?

Damn they show Kevin and his sister at a funeral in the trailer.I wonder who died.Either his mom or Emmett?

I wonder wusup with the white guy hanging around Ronnie in jail too?

yeah running up on grandma like that had me piiiiiiiiiiiissed.....even if she was a lil bitchy at times.....lmaooo

but she also aint got shit....so why are they really running up in there like that...i think it's b/c of the fact she's been evicted and was supposed to be out of the house....someone may have put some bread up to make her pack up and leave asap....and Ronnie being in jail was the perfect opportunity to strike......it also sucks he basically gave up on life once he got rejected from the PD....prolly should've went out for firefighter....and where is the OG that was tryin to get back on and hold down the hood?...i hope he gets some "street justice" for grandma gettin fucked up and robbed....oh yeah and Jason getting robbed in the beginning was funny af cuz honestly...who really is gonna steal a damn food truck?....lmaooo....glad he got it back tho

Papa is my dude this season.....quotables all day.....my nigga said "my blood pressure rises when i have to multi-task"...."yo...this is how New Edition broke up"...lmaoooooo
Papa been that nigga since season 1. I hope he gets more scenes this season. And I can’t be the only one that thinks he looks like Biggie? Or is him being called Papa intentional?

oh and Emmitt's dumb ass deserves what he gets....dude been slackin too damn long and i cant really feel too sorry for him at this point....he's really gotta figure it out

I'm thinking his pops is gonna school him on how to be a player.......and his moms is gonna be pissed because she'll feel responsible for it happening.

Saw a clip where he asked him:

"How you end up homeless and you got 3 babymamas?"

Looks like dude's still making babies and has at least 3 of his babymamas living under the same roof.

Living like a lion king in the Serengeti.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

the story with Emmitt has always been he has 3 diff baby mama's...this isn't new

the other two chicks probably just decided it was best they dont fuck with him

Back