Welcome To aBlackWeb

the story with Emmitt has always been he has 3 diff baby mama's...this isn't new

the other two chicks probably just decided it was best they dont fuck with him

I know it's not new,but I don't remember them ever being in the show or him seeing those kids

I know it's not new,but I don't remember them ever being in the show or him seeing those kids
i could've sworn they showed him with the other two at least once in season 1

Do niggas really think that Real Estate company got goons to run up in Ronnie mamma house?

Sheriff been successfully throwing niggas out for decades

Good first episode. The ending definitely caught me by surprise. Some evil heartless shit man.

The motivation is definitely related to Ronnie due to the homeless veteran angle. They knew she would have a soft spot for that.

Tiffany Boone still so damn fine man, I don't know what it is but she just does it for me.

Also, I wish more parents had the backbone that Emmitt's mother has. He might be pissed now but he'll thank her in the long run.

I mean if this was any other place...cool.

But this Chicago...aka...Chi-town...aka...Chiraq. Yeah he needs to get his shyt together, but to just put him out in THOSE streets...I dunno about that man.

Muthafuccas are gettin killed just for steppin outside. Somethin happens to her only child...she'll be regretting that for life. So she's taking a HUGE risk tryin to teach him a lesson.

But this Chicago...aka...Chi-town...aka...Chiraq. Yeah he needs to get his shyt together, but to just put him out in THOSE streets...I dunno about that man.

Muthafuccas are gettin killed just for steppin outside. Somethin happens to her only child...she'll be regretting that for life. So she's taking a HUGE risk tryin to teach him a lesson.

Yeah, she's not helping him at all by putting him in that situation.

I don't know if it was selfish or just stupid.

She made it seem like it was some............"mama's gotta have a life too" type shit..........but she's not even with anybody, so I don't understand what she's even talking about.

She told that bum ass nigga to get a place for months and he didn't, what was she suppose to do. She babied that boy to the point he thought he didn't have to take care of himself.

Yeah, she's not helping him at all by putting him in that situation.

I don't know if it was selfish or just stupid.

She made it seem like it was some............"mama's gotta have a life too" type shit..........but she's not even with anybody, so I don't understand what she's even talking about.

It's the fact she don't have a job to keep taking care of him, I'm sure she's not making much taking care of the old lady.

I’m with the one poster who stated what angle does that white guy have with Ronnie in jail? I know he helped him a little with his fix.

Maybe he is thinking he can get drugs or something from Ronnie? It just feels a little like they are setting something up storyline wise

We all gotta grow up at some point

Back