Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

LLS Trig(gay street nigga) & Victor(gay politician) the same person. I know you meant Jemma father is now possibly in harms way.

IMO Douda rep ain't ruined. If he back to the streets it actually helps him cause folks know he still the same nigga they knew or heard about.

Yeah my bad I meant Jemma's father. I forgot his name lol

Shit I don't remember if I finished last season. Was that the 1 with the tranny?

Tracy got all that ass and no will power

Out of all the ridiculous things in the world, being able to afford a apartment in a major city right now as a late teen is worse than anything

Idgaf how good he plays COD,He paying like 4k a month.

How do you get a new car and the first thing you wanna do is put your dick and Coochie juice all in it and on it.

That Douda scene was dumb. I get that he is trying to intimidate Emmett, but why give him that much information on you?

These couple pairings be messyyyyyy.

Jemma kinda looks like her dad's GF and it's weird lol

Last edited:
Tracy got all that ass and no will power

Out of all the ridiculous things in the world, being able to afford a apartment in a major city right now as a late teen is worse than anything

Idgaf how good he plays COD,He paying like 4k a month.

How do you get a new car and the first thing you wanna do is put your dick and Coochie juice all in it and on it.

That Douda scene was dumb. I get that he is trying to intimidate Emmett, but why give him that much information on you?

These couple pairings be messyyyyyy.
I’m glad they got Douda back on his smooth gangster shit

It looks like this season in a way is picking up after season 2 w Douda investing and washing his money in Emmitt instead of that but ass freak boul

The Kev and Miesha also is picking up from season 1-2

I’m glad they got Douda back on his smooth gangster shit

It looks like this season in a way is picking up after season 2 w Douda investing and washing his money in Emmitt instead of that but ass freak boul

The Kev and Miesha also is picking up from season 1-2
Not really picking up because she was on some Debo/Baby D shit and he liked her cousin.

Then later he felt bad for her cause her mom had her taking care of all her kids.

There was never really a reason to think that would happen.

My lil bro Papa looking 32.Damn.

Back