Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Tiff would’ve told me that shit no doubt she’d have to go. Like shorty legit gone.

Kevin stupid and so is his moms and half a nigga. Kevin because he brought in bands and didn’t tell his moms….not to mention, he giving his money to that weirdo chick. Like son put that in the bank.
The whole shit stupid like he can’t just tell her about the video games…. They stream them shits

If Tiff would’ve told me that shit no doubt she’d have to go. Like shorty legit gone.

Kevin stupid and so is his moms and half a nigga. Kevin because he brought in bands and didn’t tell his moms….not to mention, he giving his money to that weirdo chick. Like son put that in the bank.

She bold as hell. If she would've told me that then I would've been throwing her out while asking Alexa to play the goat breakup song

The whole shit stupid like he can’t just tell her about the video games…. They stream them shits

Honestly knowing p how long toxic Lena is with the way she writes these television shows? I think she’s trying to set up a situation where there’s going to be this massive struggle between the young black boy versus the lesbian black woman versus the stud lesbian black woman.

Like I can’t vision how I won that much money playin video games, I wouldn’t tell my moms and give her some. What is he 18?? Hell yeah

Honestly knowing p how long toxic Lena is with the way she writes these television shows? I think she’s trying to set up a situation where there’s going to be this massive struggle between the young black boy versus the lesbian black woman versus the stud lesbian black woman.

Like I can’t vision how I won that much money playin video games, I wouldn’t tell my moms and give her some. What is he 18?? Hell yeah
Bro Kevin witnessed a murder…. Shot a nigga …. Was a drug addict…..moved his fake gf in…. And this is the breaking point lol

LMAOOOOO finally watched ep 9 last nite.

I love hate this show

The kevin/video gm money storyline is stupid af

Popa CAN NOT ACT for shit. Dude is horrible.

Killer nigga got a hell of a character arc. icl. I dig it.

I got luv for keisha n emmitt.

lol lol at peaches from snowfall. That scene in smokeys was funny af.

Jason Weaver is the goat. Dude kills every scene. nh this nigga is the man. The way he delivered every line w trigs fake wife was classic. "So u dont care bout me at all?"; "whats ur deal?" I hope he gets more work off this show.

nh @ trig n new trans gf storyline.

idk n dont care bout whats goin on w douda. Dude had 10 mins of screen time all season

I got luv for emmitts moms n pops

LMAOOOOO finally watched ep 9 last nite.

I love hate this show

The kevin/video gm money storyline is stupid af

Popa CAN NOT ACT for shit. Dude is horrible.

Killer nigga got a hell of a character arc. icl. I dig it.

I got luv for keisha n emmitt.

lol lol at peaches from snowfall. That scene in smokeys was funny af.

Jason Weaver is the goat. Dude kills every scene. nh this nigga is the man. The way he delivered every line w trigs fake wife was classic. "So u dont care bout me at all?"; "whats ur deal?" I hope he gets more work off this show.

nh @ trig n new trans gf storyline.

idk n dont care bout whats goin on w douda. Dude had 10 mins of screen time all season

I got luv for emmitts moms n pops

I think street Douda coming back can possibly kick the show up a notch.

They way he told Tracey "yeah but your son is gone" was the realest shit that happen on this show the whole season. Tracey talking about Q her son father and that nigga Douda told the truth bitch your son dead fuck that nigga he gotta go. Best moment of the season!

Back