Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + The Chi (Season 6)

So Vic Mensa just free and bout to smash my boo?

I'm hatin.I hope he don't get it

Ole girl shitted on Maisha "You not dope,but..." hole uuuuup

Kev ain't got no type.

I almost forgot Jemma and Kev's thing.They are all a mess.

Papa low key getting groomed lol.Hey he only a few months from 18 and he the one really pressing her but she with it.I think she's only 19 .

Papa still gone be salty about kev and Maisha.

Maisha losing weight cause she was big as a house last season.She 's a great character,actor,and IDK if she raps/writes,but her delivery on point.

They should have showed her show.

The only way Emmitt getting out of a RICO is to tell on Douda cause he caught up in the game.

Maybe if Imam kills Douda they'll let him slide ,but Douda dying in reality wouldn't clear him.

There's a Thin Line between his mother's love and hate.
[/SPOILER]

So Vic Mensa just free and bout to smash my boo?

I'm hatin.I hope he don't get it

Ole girl shitted on Maisha "You not dope,but..." hole uuuuup

Kev ain't got no type.

I almost forgot Jemma and Kev's thing.They are all a mess.

Papa low key getting groomed lol.Hey he only a few months from 18 and he the one really pressing her but she with it.I think she's only 19 .

Papa still gone be salty about kev and Maisha.

Maisha losing weight cause she was big as a house last season.She 's a great character,actor,and IDK if she raps/writes,but her delivery on point.

They should have showed her show.

The only way Emmitt getting out of a RICO is to tell on Douda cause he caught up in the game.

Maybe if Imam kills Douda they'll let him slide ,but Douda dying in reality wouldn't clear him.

There's a Thin Line between his mother's love and hate.
[/SPOILER]
Emmitt gonna kill Douda

Emmitt gonna kill Douda
Maybe,I think the trailer has ppl saying that and I didn't really inspect the trailer.

Douda or a Douda related event is gonna get a major character killed for sure,some say papa but they better not hurt Papa.

I could have seen that being that original character's story arc.

IDK how he's gonna get out of all these business arraignments with Douda's illegal money?

But as said before there are no cops,so I guess he'll be fine.

Maybe,I think the trailer has ppl saying that and I didn't really inspect the trailer.

Douda or a Douda related event is gonna get a major character killed for sure,some say papa but they better not hurt Papa.

IDK how he's gonna get out of all these business arraignments with Douda's illegal money?

Papa's dad gonna get killed

Homie giving him the gun in the suit store was terrible foreshadowing that Emmitt gonna buss his guns this season… only person I could think for him to blow at would be Douda

It could be Bakari aka eviler Tariq who dies.He always living reckless and it looks like police chasing him in the trailer.

He might just go to jail though.

Last edited:
If anything bad happens to Papa that'd just be sad as hell. All he wanna do is podcast and help his friends out. He don't bother nobody. Which makes him the perfect target for some fuck shit to happen randomly

Back