Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Just catching last weeks episode now. Ct lost respect. For no reason really. He didn't have to do big T like that. And then try to politic with the theatrics at the campfire after. That only made it worst. Glad she punked him.

Leroy and Darrell the only vets not going out sad. They need to overhaul the cast tho. Get all the 10yr + vets outta here. Nany, Cory, jordan, Nelson, ashley and turbo (and maybe a couple other ppl I'm forgetting off top) should be the old heads going forward. Get some new blood.

CT was wrong for reacting the way he did in choosing a new partner... could’ve turned to her, “big t, I love you, you killed it in the last challenge, you got us here, but for my game...” yadda yadda

he will reflect and regret this

I don’t really like this season....maybe it’s seeing black women getting shitted on on a weekly basis

I don’t really like this season....maybe it’s seeing black women getting shitted on on a weekly basis

Ehh besides big T I don't have a problem with how black women are being treated this season.

If you were on the show would you want aneesa as a partner. She just expects to be carried off the strength of being a vet. But doesn't even bother trying to get in shape for a final even tho she's been there done that so many years and knows how she goes about shit does not work.

Then she picks and chooses when to try in challenges week to week she can't be mad at fessy about shit. She made her bed.

Keep it a buck shes there for the biggest stipend possible, not to win it all. Who wants to be attached to that.

No these ninjas did NOT play my high school class' theme song for Air Jordan-I mean Air Nany grabbing that ring.

WOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER!!!!!

Back