Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

LOLO................is LOCO.
Well yea, you can see why she's a 38 year old virgin and will probably die alone-but that's not the point here. She wants to be with Nam. I think it was on one of Kam or one of the Amber's videos, but they said Lolo was in the room crying all night about wanting to be in a relationship with Nam after the show. She treating it like a relationship, Nam just treating it like a regular partnership on a tv show

Well yea, you can see why she's a 38 year old virgin and will probably die alone-but that's not the point here. She wants to be with Nam. I think it was on one of Kam or one of the Amber's videos, but they said Lolo was in the room crying all night about wanting to be in a relationship with Nam after the show. She treating it like a relationship, Nam just treating it like a regular partnership on a tv show

Yeah she just need someone to beat it up but she doesn't know how to be vulnerable cause shes uber competitive.

This bitch lolo was doing backstroke in the wrong direction lmaooooo.

She dragging that nigga nam down emotionally and physically.

Devin a dumbass. Lmaooooo.

Smash on big t.

Darrell made a smart move. He keeps his numbers. If its not a head banger and devin can get ct out he has a chance to catch a head banger vs devin or Josh.

Lolo annoying. Not really anyone's fault she can't flat out win a comp and put herself in for a skull. Don't hide behind training for the Olympics u a quitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
This bitch lolo was doing backstroke in the wrong direction lmaooooo.

She dragging that nigga nam down emotionally and physically.

Devin a dumbass. Lmaooooo.

Smash on big t.

Darrell made a smart move. He keeps his numbers. If its not a head banger and devin can get ct out he has a chance to catch a head banger vs devin or Josh.

Lolo annoying. Not really anyone's fault she can't flat out win a comp and put herself in for a skull. Don't hide behind training for the Olympics u a quitter.
Nah. It's coming out that production forced her to leave
4875yz6l2pj61.jpg

"mtv the challenge forced me to quit, and that is facts. I've never quit anything in my life. Heck I'm one of the oldest Olympians bc I don't quit, I was pulled aside before the show and told to make it look like I needed to leave.

The last challenge also was staged. Ct and big T technically did not win. There was a drop zone and they were not in the parameters. Once I realized the producers can change the rules to fit who they want to win, I was still willing to stay and fight

There are so many secrets that are not known to the viewers. hope that people remember the challenge is not a real competition it's a tv show. They Do Not show the full picture but what is entertaining. So before u write hate messages know u are judge and jury w/o full evidence

The good news is had I not left I would not have made the USA Bobsled Team. I would've missed the team cut off by 2 days! If I had not made the team I would not be a World Champion. So in the end God directs our *****.*** knows how hard I fought to stay after meetings w producers"

Nah. It's coming out that production forced her to leave
4875yz6l2pj61.jpg

Sounds like feelings to me. She wasn't aware she had 2 days to make the Olympic team? That was just coincidence? Nah she got upset and quit, chose up, whatever you want to call it.

And she a sucka for trying to drag the show down. Act like shit you get a shit edit. I hate when they try to down play their fuckery after everything airs. She lost composure. Period.

View attachment 473640

Something's missing.

I believe what she's saying about the comps, but I don't understand why they would force her to leave.

Or how they forced her to do it.
I'm not gonna get the actual tweet because it seems only the spoiler accounts know the exact details(and I'm not gonna risk being spoiled), but it was a mental health concern for MTV

Apparently she made a comment and Josh and Kaycee ran to production to get her kicked off

"She made a comment - Josh & Kaycee then took that comment, ran to production, and took it out of context. Production deemed her as a “liability” and removed her from the game due to it."

This don’t make sense. She complains they don’t communicate well but why be in a relationship where you don’t communicate well with your partner? You right...she is loco

Sounds like feelings to me. She wasn't aware she had 2 days to make the Olympic team? That was just coincidence? Nah she got upset and quit, chose up, whatever you want to call it.

And she a sucka for trying to drag the show down. Act like shit you get a shit edit. I hate when they try to down play their fuckery after everything airs. She lost composure. Period.
I will have to disagree. Leroy and Kam mentioned on their patreon that Kaycee fell off and Leroy was holding on. They got to do a redo, but Josh and Devin who had the same problem with the rope not being even didn’t get a second chance. PLus if you look at it again Devin's rope never came anywhere close to being near him.

Back