Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Lol@ Meechie and Amber saying......."we're not ready to go in yet."

Might not have made a difference, but they would've probably been better off just keeping quiet and not saying anything.

You need a skull to get to the finals and most of these people still don't want to go in. This show gotta stop inviting these scared mf'ers to compete

Yeah, these......."Are you the one".......people and wherever else they're getting these new people from seem out of their element.

Yeah, these......."Are you the one".......people and wherever else they're getting these new people from seem out of their element.
Yeah they there for a vacation. I’m glad TJ put in the rule that you need a skull to run a final. Too many ppl before were just laying low and showing up to the final haven’t done nothing all game

Josh just needs to go lol

I was dying watching his fail throw over and over... dude is big for no reason

Lol @ being happy you won a elim vs someone who couldn’t even give you competition... if I was Corey, I’d be coming for Josh’s skull and make him cry

I'm wondering if 2 people with skulls go into an elim does the winner then have two skulls or does the other one go back up for grabs?

I wanna know how the eliminations go now. Do the people voted in get to choose who's skull they go after?

These Big Brother people are boring as shit for the most part. They should just bring back the Real World so we can have a random talent pool of people with issues and backstories again.

How the hell did the "real world/road rules challenge" outlast the two shows it was built on? I mean if you think about it... besides fresh meat all the top players are still people from those two shows.

Fuck it - they minus well do another fresh meat season if they're gonna be bringing on people from american idol and survivor turkey and whatnot.

I wanna know how the eliminations go now. Do the people voted in get to choose who's skull they go after?

The rules should stay the same.

Basically, with no more skulls left, the people with the skulls are probably going to get voted into each elimination.

The winners of the comp...........if they don't have a skull already............will decide to go down and face the nominated people in the elimination.

If both winners already have their skull, then......like always....... they have the power to decide who does and/or doesn't get to compete in the elimination for a gold skull.

Therefore, nothing really changes at all.

sheesh @ Theresa just sitting in one spot the whole time... smh

rest of the episodes look lit

Also I think Lolo gon' be one and done. That Olympic stuff not translating to the challenge. Long gone are the days where you can just athlete your way to a win. If she having trouble now, imagine her on a season with Bananas. Yikes!

Also I think Lolo gon' be one and done. That Olympic stuff not translating to the challenge. Long gone are the days where you can just athlete your way to a win. If she having trouble now, imagine her on a season with Bananas. Yikes!

she has the athletics but not the heart, she doesn’t understand the politics of the game

u482zq8cfog61.jpg

Like I literally remember watching dude's Real World season and his audition tape where he was in a Scooby Doo costume out at Penn State

Back